Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 27th October 2008, 23:20

Default Hosting
I was thinking about going for twilighthost, is it a good server?

i want a server that doen't cost more than about 6$ per month, and with a very good bandwith

Can you advise me?
Old 27th October 2008, 23:38
xxx

P2P
looks like this guys (and girls) from TwilightHost :: Let us take you to the NEXT level in hosting are
overselling bandwith 5$ for 600GB is way off but i will never forget i had a good relationship with a similar company (overselling host)

when you get a host you must think what are your needs, what site will you be running there...so to determine if you need a shared hosting, vps or dedicated server...of course the budget has the final word :-)

and very important: you have to check the hosting company, your link to them because you need a good ftp connection
you check this with traceroute (tracert)

Start - run - cmd - tracert twilighthost.com

and you will see how many hops you have to their server and the ping with them in ms...i have about 150ms so not too bad considering their in USA and i`m in europe

My concept on hosting is pay-by-month so whaterver hosting company you decide on you should test them first...pay for one month and in that period test them heavy and if they resist then go for 3-6 months or keep it month-to-month

:bubble:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hoe.png
Views:	56
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	543

Tags
hosting