Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 10th February 2022, 04:11

P2P
All I can can say is good luck visiting the .org site since it doesnt really exist in any useful fashion. Sure, you can visit the URL and download a version that wont work on any modern installation of PHP if that is what you are into. All the UK site did was create a place for people who still use it to get the old mods and stuff, and they added a version of TT that works on php 7+. And there is a also a new tracker called m-bitsy being developed there. So its mainly a torrenttrader archive with new things going on. I dont see a problem with that, and I dont know why anyone else would either, unless you are just one of those people who like to cry about everything, and in such case, keep crying I guess......And you are correct, that code was made by flash, and that person basically abandoned it years before the .org site went away. It is users who kept it alive. Just be happy and stop crying about everything lol
BamBam0077 (12th February 2022)
Old 10th February 2022, 10:49
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMonkey View Post
All I can can say is good luck visiting the .org site since it doesnt really exist in any useful fashion. Sure, you can visit the URL and download a version that wont work on any modern installation of PHP if that is what you are into. All the UK site did was create a place for people who still use it to get the old mods and stuff, and they added a version of TT that works on php 7+. And there is a also a new tracker called m-bitsy being developed there. So its mainly a torrenttrader archive with new things going on. I dont see a problem with that, and I dont know why anyone else would either, unless you are just one of those people who like to cry about everything, and in such case, keep crying I guess......And you are correct, that code was made by flash, and that person basically abandoned it years before the .org site went away. It is users who kept it alive. Just be happy and stop crying about everything lol
im defo not Lol what im saying chamge the url to something else and reband the code so its not called the torrenttrader thats all it be better for you and users something new
Old 11th February 2022, 00:25

P2P
yea, I know what you mean. But to be fair that site was made as a place to house all the known TT mods since a lot of folks were still using it, so it just made sense to name it TT, cuz it started as a new TT site since the old one went away years ago, and since then, some people have started new dev projects, but the site still has all the TT stuff. Sorry for any confusion. And I hope my post above wasnt taken as being mean to anyone, I meant it in jest cuz people are always yelling about everything lol
BamBam0077 (12th February 2022)
Old 28th February 2022, 22:54

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
F5 press and your server will die + bonuses will drop like rain on your account.
Well, at least think with your head before you show such nonsense.
Bonuses are only credited for seeding for the distribution. You can give a bonus to the person who uploaded the release, but not what you wrote here. Bullshit...
Leave him alone he's learning.... along way to go but he's learning, no need
The Following User Says Thank You to Daz For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (3rd March 2022)