Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares > Mods & Themes
Old 13th April 2013, 02:36
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryyu View Post
Yeah...
As I said above, I'm currently testing ScarS script but it doesn't seem to do what I need. It's very basic and I guess I just need that extra bit of customisation to pull the poster at least.
yea! post updated, I saw it and proceeded to update/change my post :D

you could use Curl but will be tricky but why not use the IMDB mod and echo or print the poster in the poster section on the details page, that will be a good idea.

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 13th April 2013, 02:40

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly007 View Post
yea! post updated, I saw it and proceeded to update/change my post :D
Haha, fair enough.

Well, the site isn't mine. I'm just staff trying to help and make it better. I wanted to be bale to get an upload script running.

JoeRob? What/who is that and what is his source? The tracker that i'm trying to get the script working for is actually quite nice. It's fast, not clunky and looks great! Just needs an upload script. :-)
Old 13th April 2013, 02:56
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryyu View Post
Haha, fair enough.

Well, the site isn't mine. I'm just staff trying to help and make it better. I wanted to be bale to get an upload script running.

JoeRob? What/who is that and what is his source? The tracker that i'm trying to get the script working for is actually quite nice. It's fast, not clunky and looks great! Just needs an upload script. :-)
Hehe ive updated my post again. TSSE comes with a IMDB mod that will auto scrape the poster and date and rating if im not mistaken, you can also mod it to get the write up to. So all you need to do is instead of it printing or echo-ing the info in the imdb area you can divert it to poster, disc and so on, take note that this will only apply to movies and some series(not many though) So you use scar's and the let the IMDB nd to get the poster and info, you can find the mod some where in the BVLIST either :)

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 13th April 2013 at 12:50.
The Following User Says Thank You to firefly007 For This Useful Post:
Ryyu (13th April 2013)
Old 13th April 2013, 05:41

P2P
an autobot for uploads are a bitch to right ... I got a few here but just no time to fuzz with them... :) if anyone here is good with php and can show me some skills I may be will to share them .
Old 5th September 2013, 19:04
Administrator

P2P
Default Auto Bots
Guys not sure if any one here have tried this http://dentoo.net/index.php not a free bot up loader , how ever i have heard good news about them..

Think also your seed box! is part of the deal, for your bot up loader, bit expensive those the deal, i know i mite be talking out off term here really

As bot up loaders do help, not only by posting new contents, but also a good way to help build up your torrent data base.

Hope some can report back one day, if they purchased it and how it works
Old 5th September 2013, 19:30

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by papad View Post
Guys not sure if any one here have tried this http://dentoo.net/index.php not a free bot up loader , how ever i have heard good news about them..

Think also your seed box! is part of the deal, for your bot up loader, bit expensive those the deal, i know i mite be talking out off term here really

As bot up loaders do help, not only by posting new contents, but also a good way to help build up your torrent data base.

Hope some can report back one day, if they purchased it and how it works
this is the janhouse bot on dentoo servers, dent helps janhouse with bugs and settings etc... regardless if you go through dentoo or janhouse this will cost you a lot of money and time as neither are quick or willing to help unless you wave plenty of money in their face, and when a site changes their setup you need to pay them again to get things fixed unless you know what your doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueknight For This Useful Post:
papad (6th September 2013)
Old 6th September 2013, 00:13
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueknight View Post
this is the janhouse bot on dentoo servers, dent helps janhouse with bugs and settings etc... regardless if you go through dentoo or janhouse this will cost you a lot of money and time as neither are quick or willing to help unless you wave plenty of money in their face, and when a site changes their setup you need to pay them again to get things fixed unless you know what your doing.
Agree with all you are saying "bluenight " mate i have janis uploader bot on my site, if you are a nOOb like myself and do not have a clue, what to do to help your self, janis takes advantage of your lack of knowledge..

Nice but cost is on going, nil support unless you have plenty of bucks..

Tags
autoupload , bot