Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > ZenTracker
Old 12th January 2013, 17:26

Portugal
Default Help Install
Hello
i have a webshared host, iam installing Zentracker, but i cannot put the files that cannot be on "\", because the host don't allowed, but i can put that files in "\etc" what changes do i have to make to put the tracker to work?
because i get lots of "Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../lib/bittorrent/Autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php53/pear') in /webroo"
Old 12th January 2013, 17:51

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by romano1 View Post
Hello
i have a webshared host, iam installing Zentracker, but i cannot put the files that cannot be on "\", because the host don't allowed, but i can put that files in "\etc" what changes do i have to make to put the tracker to work?
because i get lots of "Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../lib/bittorrent/Autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php53/pear') in /webroo"
As far as I can remember you will need to be on a dedi or vps, But I stand be corrected.. You can install virtualBox and install Ubuntu on it and take it from there...
Old 12th January 2013, 18:17

Portugal
firefly is just a problem with the host i canot put files in root, but iam in skype with optix, iand i have to change the location in several .php files.
In our pm i will talk to you later.

Tags
install