Old 16th February 2020, 21:09

Egypt
how to install this version ? v5
Old 16th February 2020, 21:58

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecko View Post
how to install this version ? v5
which version? if you mean the evil-trinity, then install instructions for ubuntu are in the readme on the github. If trying to install original v5 from bigjoos github, it may have some issues. Bjut, I do not have access to change that repo. I took the unfinished v6 code and fixed/modded it. It has option to use ocelot or php tracker.
Old 10th March 2020, 13:06

Austria
Yes. As I said Evil-Trinity is a great source :)
Ecko maybe this is your source ;)

Screenshots
Click the image to open in full size.

Bump: Btw, i found the forgotten code which is its super, name is p239v1 developed by darkalchemy
The Following User Says Thank You to batuo76 For This Useful Post:
antimidas (12th March 2020)
Old 9th April 2020, 23:52
VIP

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by son View Post
The U-232 tracker test site, and forum support for it, has been taken offline, because, the individuals that took it over in Mindless' absence, couldn't get any help, server problems, so they closed u-232 tracker and code support forums, but they have renamed it and now saying that it's there own but stipulate that it's based on u-232 code base.

The individuals that did so, hope they come forward with the relevant information moving forward.
From what I see, that some people took the unfinished "V6" and they do 1% modification and called the source code other names rather than U-232 but what we can do

I know last time I was working to do something interesting, to use foundation and bootstrap as design framework, but I gave up for real life...

Now I do understand, why Mindless decided to go offline, because he didn't had no one to be involved in this code, most of the people which were on the test tracker they just had a look and they go, they was thinking if they do a bit modification to the code they own it...

Anyway, was nice not to be that much hate and ownership to the source codes, i was more happy if all these source codes was united as one....
Old 17th April 2020, 22:08

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by iseeyoucopy View Post
From what I see, that some people took the unfinished "V6" and they do 1% modification and called the source code other names rather than U-232 but what we can do

A lil bit more than 1%.... be honest about it at least........

But hey.... whatever makes you feel better about it I guess
Old 18th April 2020, 07:39

P2P
you still have to grow and be nice. In my script, all tags are automatically populated. And your loading page is poor, as old as the Stone Age. The script looked at work. My verdict: nothing, only ambition and nothing more.
Old 18th April 2020, 07:55

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
you still have to grow and be nice. In my script, all tags are automatically populated. And your loading page is poor, as old as the Stone Age. The script looked at work. My verdict: nothing, only ambition and nothing more.
who are directing this at hmmm? Last time you posted at me I gave benefit of doubt and even apologized. There is nothing lost to translation here at all.......
Old 18th April 2020, 08:56

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by antimidas View Post
who are directing this at hmmm? Last time you posted at me I gave benefit of doubt and even apologized. There is nothing lost to translation here at all.......
Вот тебе на русском: скрипт твой ни а чом, бедненький и страшненький. Страница загрузки стара как каменный век! В моем скрипте все теги заполняются автоматически, у тебя же все ручками надо делать.
Картинки-постеры советую заливать на сам сайт с изменением размеров для быстрой загрузки страницы, ибо огромные постеры тянут время загрузки.
И используй индексы, у тебя их почти нет, что плохо!
Кеш + мемкеш + компанованные запросы в клинап творят чудеса. В моем сайте весь блок релизы на кучу страниц, выводится всего одним запросом:

Here you have it in Russian: your script is not good, poor and ugly. The download page is as old as a stone age! In my script, all tags are automatically filled, you have to do everything with pens.
Pictures-posters I advise you to upload to the site itself with resizing to quickly load the page, because huge posters delay the loading time.
And use indexes, you have almost none, which is bad!
Cache + memkesh + compiled requests in klinap do wonders. In my site, the entire block of releases on a bunch of pages is displayed with just one request:

Code:
sql_query("SELECT textt FROM relizs WHERE id='1'")) or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
и все! Скорость отображения запроса показать, или сам догадаешься?

Last edited by Thor; 20th April 2020 at 08:38. Reason: Englih ONLY.
Old 18th April 2020, 09:17
Administrator

United States
I agree, images should be hosted on site, optimized and resized to multiple sizes as needed.

This can be done by adding some functionality to bitbucket and then removing ability to add external images anywhere except bitbucket. Or, through an image proxy that handles everything in the background.

I have done it both ways and both are easy to implement.
Closed Thread

Tags
project , project u232 , torrents tracker , u232