Can someone help me with this.

In the torrent to utorrent Info says:

TRACKER SENDING INVALID DATA <NULL>

TSSE 5,6
Old 21st November 2013, 13:02

United Kingdom
Default hi
how about starting of by reading the post and threads asking the same question
i would answer but its always the same around here some folks just cant be arsed looking

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 21st November 2013, 15:03
Banned

Norway
Default ???
And then you could válaszoni what went wrong?
Old 23rd November 2013, 10:18

P2P
Default Wow!
This has been covered to death on these boards. Really?? Up towards the top of the page there is a link marked "Search" click that, make sure you do not right click, left click only, then using notepad+ type in "Tracker sending invalid data", then highlight that in notpad+ right click then click copy, then place the cursor in the search box right click again and click paste. Now for the tricky part, you will want to look in the posts as well as the titles. Then go through and read these, even in the posts I put up for the original heavy modded 5.6 it explains the work around for this error.

When I first got here I read EVERYTHING, whether it applied to the code I was using or not, I didn't dare ask some silly assed question and show I was a n00b. I read I practiced and I learned, then I screwed up a whole lot of code, then I read more, I practiced more and after about a year, I actually asked a question. This is not the McDonald's of code. There ain't no drive though window for a ready made site. If your afraid of opening up any page in notepad+, then maybe you need to find a different hobby, or get a coder on your site!

There are people here to help with code issues, they are not here to help with site issues. Each server setup is different, and most of the time the things you see are for a general purpose setup, but the never ending asking about things there are 20 posts for in this forum is redundant and a waste of time for those that are trying to work on more serious issues then delivery a site in 30 minutes or less. This ain't pizza! While most drive through site owners want to use tsse, last I looked it was about 1200 pages of code, thats pretty big for a tracker, if for any reason your not comfortable with hanging it and being able to dive in and make changes on any of those 1200 pages then again, you may need another hobby.

I am not flameing or bashing, I am telling the truth, many very good coders have been run off from here simply because they do not want to deal with n00b wannabe owners that have never been staff on a real tracker, don't know any real coders that will make a site with them, and they got $5 in their pocket so lets rent a server, we got no uploaders with scene access, no coder, but hey I am the next great thing, so let me go find a 1200 page script, and hang it then wonder why my site failed in less then a month....FFS

That is all, please return to your normal functions as the mothership calls me and I have to get back to my search for intelligent life.

Last edited by Krypto; 23rd November 2013 at 12:16.

Tags
data , invalid , sending , trackes