Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 21st February 2012, 17:49

P2P
Exclamation Offshore Hosting & Black Cobra Hosting
After a week of configuring and working i put together some outstanding hosting packages
We now have servers all over the world, and offer many packages, and still adding to the packages for web hosting, etc. But of main inerest for the users here will be our vps packages which start at 5gbp ($7.10 usd) for our servers in Germany.
We have servers in SoftLayer Datacenter, at Dallas, USA. Hetzner Online AG Datacenter, at Munich, Germany BurstNET Datacenter, at Manchester, UK FDCServers Datacenter, at Zlin, Moravia (Czech Republic).

Test IP: 78.46.17.218 germany
Test IP: 178.63.131.152 germany
Test IP: 50.7.233.194 at Zlin, Moravia (Czech Republic)
Test IP: 69.175.52.226 Test IP: 173.192.225.182 Test IP: 174.37.164.85 Test IP: 174.36.55.120 usa

We also beside offering many different packages for your approval also offer complete tracker install and setup on the hosting packages.

We offer;
TBDEV Tracker install
TS v5.6 Tracker install
Torrent trader Tracker install
phpMyBitTorrent install
u323 Tracker install

the introductory install price is 6gbp (9.48 usd as of this morning) plus hosting price. so you could easily be running a tracker in a couple hours, for less then $20, I think he's insane but before he comes to his senses better jump on this special.

All of our packages can be seen at www.offshore-hosting.tk/clientarea.php and our vps packages range in drive size up to 50gb on a 100mbs connection. We are offering unlimited bandwidth on all vps packages, and support

So all you need to be a tracker rockstar is a domain name, and a banner.
These special introductory deals are for our friends at bvlist and can not last forever, so grab one now.

if you have any questions pm me here on the site, on msn, or reply here he has to watch the threads lol
Old 21st February 2012, 19:01
VIP

United Kingdom
You guys will need to purchase a licence for WHMCS.
Old 21st February 2012, 19:22

P2P
Wink ppffftttt
sorry whats the link to your hosting, I am busy right now installing everything on servers since I just got my licenses, but I would like to look yours up. While I am sitting here watching a putty screen go by to make sure I do it right.
Old 21st February 2012, 19:23

United Kingdom
Default lol
thats like saying i should pay for the ts license instead of using nulled phogo?

hell i can name 100s off host using nulled versions

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 21st February 2012, 19:30

P2P
Question ohh I get it
so then the tsse 7,2 on here is good all I have to do is get in touch with xam and get a license and not worry about all these stupid nulled scripts and workarounds and tricks. Damn so we can get rid of what a couple thousand threads in that one category alone?
Wonder how many other nulled products are there referenced on this site here? Wait does this server use whmcs? lol
Old 22nd February 2012, 21:51
VIP

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
sorry whats the link to your hosting, I am busy right now installing everything on servers since I just got my licenses, but I would like to look yours up. While I am sitting here watching a putty screen go by to make sure I do it right.
Why all the hostility? I stated a fact. I would not use a hosting company that used a nulled version of whmcs.

A server admin who uses putty? and needs to watch a screen to make sure you do it right?

I do work for a hosting company and i/we do have licences for all the software i use that make money. R1 soft, Cloud linux, citrix, mssql 2008 (yes windows too), h-sphere, dell priority support, etc, etc.

Plus you shouldn't really advertise your services before the products in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
thats like saying i should pay for the ts license instead of using nulled phogo?

hell i can name 100s off host using nulled versions
WHMCS is completely different to opensource code from tbdev that has been repackaged, ioncubed and charged a for.

Phogo
Old 23rd February 2012, 00:23

P2P
Wink lol
hostility? Nope but as x360 mentioned we were warned about you. And sitting here watching a putty screen go by does not mean I am watching every line, sorry my computer is newer then that, couldn't watch each line if I wanted to.
Next....
Quote:
I do work for a hosting company and i/we do have licences for all the software i use that make money. R1 soft, Cloud linux, citrix, mssql 2008 (yes windows too), h-sphere, dell priority support, etc, etc.
I have seen this done before by you on these boards and mainly to anyone that posts about hosting. To be honest I think its unfair of you to assassinate anyone that is in the same field with your comments while using your position here to do it from.
We are just little fish, we have 7 servers, and My end of it I host businesses and shoutcasts etc. Now further, to represent a site where YOUR best release group is template shares and pride yourselves on the "nulled & decoded" fact of that work and it is by far and away your most popular thread really makes me wonder why your so fast to attack us that are trying to provide a cheap service (and very cheap) for those that want the service. Now your referring to just one server's software, we have seven servers and we are trying different things on them without interfering with the customers we have, for example besides the whmcs that you pointed out we also use accountlab plus, and we are looking at several user panels. See we don't have the luxury of running out and buying what we want we just small fish in a big ocean trying to provide a service to those that have posted over and over on these boards that they need cheap hosting, they need tracker installs, they need someone to help them set it up, they need someone to help them around a control panel.
Some of the things I see while dissing us for a nulled copy of a piece of software while promoting trackers, and other nulled and decoded software is why I am glad that I am getting further and further away from the p2p scene and its petty little battles.
Will we use whmcs forever, couldn't say, as of yesterday we were set on klaxo, now thats been changed in favor of ehcp. So we are evolving and growing, but me and x360zone have one thing in mind that our customers will be taken care of, we will be their for support, and we will do it as cheap as we can for them. After all they are there to run a tracker not learn all the stuff that is involved with hosting.
I would think that the staff here would be excited to have hosting companies come here and provide a needed service for the users of this board. It is only a way to make the site stronger, more rounded and a full service forum, think about it, you can come here and get a source, get oppinions on that source, get themes, mods, help with each part of that, and hosting, and not a monoply but an open fair market on hosts. What a great place.
Now before you wish to unload on me about attutide, hostility, or anything, you might consider that we are trying to fill a need to help YOUR users, personally I do very well at hosting businesses and other things that do not involve p2p, trackers, etc. me and x360 have discussed this need over a couple of weeks and the need is still there, so we took action to fill that need, we installed a tracker yesterday and set it up for a customer from here and he is happy, even got him his domain, so he went from a wannabe to tracker owner in an hour for less then what lunch would have cost.
Old 24th February 2012, 17:33
VIP

United Kingdom
Quote:
cheers phogo for reporting our site for using nulled software great staffing skill from you never mind site will be back up shortly again sorry for any downtime to our customers but say thanx to phogo we must of upset him in some way
Erm... I didn't. Told you it was only a matter of time! Your probably using a badly nulled version with call backs!

Not my fault your inexperienced and don't purchase valid licences! You shouldn't be aloud customers.

So this "offshore" hosting lasted long! 3days and your down.
Unlucky to anyone stupid enough to buy anything from you. nice .tk domain.
Old 24th February 2012, 17:51

United Kingdom
Default lol
why use a paid domain?

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Last edited by x360zone; 26th February 2012 at 15:16.
Old 24th February 2012, 17:53
VIP

United Kingdom
Quote:
why use a paid domain?
You advertised it in a forum that is well indexed in google, and bragged about not having a valid licence.
Did you actually think that you wouldn't get found?

And no it wasn't me who reported you. Wish i did now though.

Tags
black , cobra , hosting , offshore