Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 2nd January 2015, 06:48

P2P
Cool Ask DAKz what?
As I said when I posted this, This was the original decoded 5.6 from here. If you find a code error then guess what, it's been there since Nightcrawler decoded it.
Also the same one that most of the old guys from here decoded and modded.
Can it be cleaned up and improved on? I would have thought so, but after looking at the stats on it, the number of downloads, the number of views, etc. either 2003 people grabbed it as a drive through tracker that they can hang anywhere, or they do not know how to open then php files in an editor and clean it up.
With the add ins, etc, the whole thing is very very big. However as I said originally.....This was not anything I coded, decoded, encoded, whatever. It was the original Nightcrawler 5.6 with a whole lot of mods from here added to it.
It seems to have worked for a lot of people, however the main issue with something like this is the more you add to it, the more chances that there will be issues, and if you do not know how to open up an editor and work through the problems, then get a coder for your site, if you do not know one, do what we used to do here, read more then you type, load it up on localhost and bork it to death, (code term), then scrap it and start all over, when you think you got it perfect hang it on a real server, (code term for not free), and run it there then when your proud of your little site and it works as should, then open it up and see why it is working so good. Learn it inside and out, don't come running back here with your issues because ioncube is not installed, etc.
If your looking for a grab and go tracker, there is none.
If your looking for someone to come code your site, there is none.
This code runs as is, and does pretty well, and is live on a lot of sites,
it runs well on my server, it runs well on other sites/servers as well.
But if memory fails me right.... there are around 3,000 pages of code. Anyone will tell you that is huge. If your not willing to go in and work on code, or step up and improve it, then that is the issue. (Not you Joeroberts), I have seen a ton of bitching, n00bness, ioncube errors, server 500 errors, and everything else posted, but you know what I have not seen??
I have not seen a new, a rehashed, anything added for tsse 5.6 since I hung this a couple years ago. To be honest this was not meant to be the holy grail of tsse 5.6. It was simply what worked for me, what I had modded, what others have modded, what worked for me, what worked for a lot of others.
I shared it here to honor the work put in to this by a lot of people that decoded it, (I am sure all of you have seen them credited at the top of all the php pages haven't you?), all those that worked hard on mods, all those that worked all the mods in to make it work. I did redo the installer, and not seen any issues with it, I see a lot of it that works very well for everyone. But guys I am sorry there is no n00bware on this site, if you want that then you can go to Xam and give him cash and have no access to what has been provided to you for free.

Tags
56 , heavy , javagamesmod or gallerymod , modded , tsse