Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 23rd July 2013, 07:11

P2P
Default Is it possible to convert TT to TS ?
Hi everyone

I looked at the TS and I like it. He has a lot of options and easy to manage.

Personally, I have used for over 2 years TT(TorrentTrader) your traker.

Is it possible to move TT to TS? Database, Torrents, users, etc.

Best regards
Old 23rd July 2013, 10:08
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyhaJumal View Post
Hi everyone

I looked at the TS and I like it. He has a lot of options and easy to manage.

Personally, I have used for over 2 years TT(TorrentTrader) your traker.

Is it possible to move TT to TS? Database, Torrents, users, etc.

Best regards
This is of course your choice or though, suffice to say, If you want to jump up a notch, I would have another look around and especially at BT.Manager
Its a far superior (https://btmanager.com) ... Trust me.

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 23rd July 2013 at 10:19.
Old 23rd July 2013, 19:16

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly007 View Post
This is of course your choice or though, suffice to say, If you want to jump up a notch, I would have another look around and especially at BT.Manager,
Its a far superior (https://btmanager.com) ... Trust me.
btmanager is a payed version ... just like ,xam's ts ... so, never a payed version will be superior ... it's ridiculous that some guys want money from a torrent management script ... I saw what btmanager does ... it's nothing different that ts or tbdev or any other ... but i think there aren't so many that will buy a torrent script ...
Old 24th July 2013, 05:15
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmisu120000 View Post
btmanager is a payed version ... just like ,xam's ts ... so, never a payed version will be superior ... it's ridiculous that some guys want money from a torrent management script ... I saw what btmanager does ... it's nothing different that ts or tbdev or any other ... but i think there aren't so many that will buy a torrent script ...
There's a huge difference, Xam is a crook! and the source code, even if its been improve upon by the likes of you and others, is still problematic, this includes db crashes and a lot of things that don't work or doesn't work properly, I'm not clear if this included your nulled version, this is something that should not happen if a person is paying for source and should not need much repair post null-ing as it does.
Its laughable to even compare it to TS. I don't think people understand the premise for what you get for a crummy 5 EU's... A out the box working tracker! that's, fully modded, lightning fast, error/Warning-less. I think that's a far cry from what you get for Xam's package! Oh yea! lets just remind our selves how much its costs 5 EU's its not much even for people who live in a devolving world like my self, it's about 50 Rand (my currency) It's a shame that people like Xam have etch a bad name for tracker CMS's. I think we all thank you for decoding/Null-ing TS, but you need to way up what you get for a lousy 5 EU,s its well worth it and I must add you get support too including installation which takes up a good portion of this forum.

The code is not based on Tbdev or the likes, to the best of my knowledge the server side scripting is unique, this includes better protection against injections and other forms of attacks! Ive had the opportunity to look around as a staff member this include the admin/staff panel and its packed for of goodies. I must also add, that unlike other sources its has a brilliant open trackers system that has been packed with even more options. By the way I'm not in any way or form affiliated with receiving any money from BT.Manager, I'm a firm believer of the source code and its high quality.

I respect you comment but maybe its not your fault that it's a bit foggy in regards to what you get, I think at a later stage things will be explained better, to the best of my knowledge. I think you are a reasonable person unlike unintelligible person, Trinty. I support openness(open source projects) but I would not support the same projects if they had a price tag on it as there quality is poor, but saying that! people must keep the open projects or nulled and the likes(generics) coming.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 25th July 2013 at 02:19.
Old 24th July 2013, 10:10

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmisu120000 View Post

fuck all like xams we dont tie no one in the script is free with a paid support for a month not paid version at all.no need for a license no call back bullshite
i suppose xam followers thought the same no one will pay but looks still how many do and are truly trapped in with his source..
simple facts to clear shit up joe worked hard to get this where it is now not stolen nulled made from scratch secondly after all the work he put in im sure to god he deserves something back. lastly its not a paid script but you get the paid support for the month if your not happy you dont need to renew your support service and script is still yours. i see alot of trolls lately in here xam stole tbdev and adapted it for his own profit btmanager has not done this it wont be encoded. and as i stated ts nulled here is a thing of the past its friggin older than jesus, and before you get these lovely fellas stating nothing up with nulled ts um i had it 4-5 years and relays on people like yourself for fixes, id say about 10% of this forum is help the other 90% is blowing hot air up folks asses.

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 24th July 2013, 11:33
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
++

I would like to point out that 6,804 posts made to date in the TSSE forum, that speaks volumes for something that started off as licensed script, its a shocker granted some of it might be install help! but as you know installation is part of the BT.Manager's package so that helps out members to.

I forgot to mention that its not encoded(Thanks for reminding me) and as I mentioned previously I think things will be made clearer in the future. Plus unlike Xam's junk, Joe Roberson's source isn't some TB clone yea! that's right, to the best of my knowledge I don't think TS is even Tbdev I think it's based on TB lol, I could be mistaken though. BT.Manager is unique and a big LOL to people that think TS is superior to BT.Manager.

Please Note!

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 24th July 2013 at 12:12.
Old 25th July 2013, 07:54

P2P
Maybe I was not well understood ... I said that every paid version will not be superior to any free script just for that reason : money!

I don't know that bt manager is better from the functionality point of view, all I know is that I will never pay for a script of that kind, it's just a principle matter, and like me there are a lot of other serious guys.

Regarding the TS 5.6, I didn't nulled it, it's other credit for that (nightcrawler, mrdecode, etc), I only improved the source, and made a lot of my own mods. The wdw version that works for some years on my site, is a totaly bug free script, very fast and secure. The version that is here on bvlist is not the exact version of my WDW Tracker, because I've made the mods directly on the script files, and it would be a little tricky to personalise it with your needs.

Ok, now for the bt manager, maybe people will be more kind with that script if you will make a demo version, or if you will put it free to download and the guys that want support will pay. The 5 euros amount is not big, but there is the principle that even 1 cent is too much for a torrent script.

Anyway, maybe you will think of a script that converts other script db's (tbdev or ts) to your bt manager, maybe like that you will have more clients.

Good luck with your script!
Old 25th July 2013, 18:15

P2P
Is it possible there transferred TT to BTmanager without the problem? ext. Databases and files
Old 25th July 2013, 22:57
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyhaJumal View Post
Is it possible there transferred TT to BTmanager without the problem? ext. Databases and files
there is a Converter script that is in beta mode now.
Its kinda Hard on me coding to many mods right now as My PC Fride out on me and
I need to get a new one.
I have used it on 3 sites now one for u-232 and 2 for TS.
I am trying to get it to work on the new ts 7+ now and also getting the comments converted.
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 26th July 2013, 06:47

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
there is a Converter script that is in beta mode now.
I'm confused, where the script is located http://btmanager.com/ ? Interesting seem both scripts TS or u232.

But I do not find this script

Tags
convert , tsstdb , tt , ttdb