Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Annoucements
View Poll Results: How would you improve BVLIST?
Offer something else besides torrent scripts? 53 50.00%
Go underground with all the risks involved? 27 25.47%
Other options... 26 24.53%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10th September 2020, 11:01
VIP

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynnon View Post
even so, we have a good bunch of people here that we can go forward with.
First. This is true! I am one of them. Even tho the site is dead and has been for a while, i still firmly believe we can get things rolling again - so coming up with new ideas for adding new and additional features to the site is actually not a bad idea. I mean. Not only to keep it interested for those still around, but also to expand the horizon a little bit for the user-base perhaps.

Secondly. My offers are simple (well, kinda...). Since most of us are coders, programmers, designers, etc. Why not expand the "SCRIPT WORLD" a little by adding other stuff/categories etc? Like a "coding forum"? Almost like the forum of "w3schools.com". They have a forum where people can ask for help in forum sections like "PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, FLASH, C#, etc". So in other words, expand our forum to Coders/Programmers and Designers alike? Just to get things pushing a little bit further down the line i think this is a good start.

The ones i am thinking of adding for now, are as follows:

- HTML (sub-cats are: HTML5, XHTML)
- CSS / CSS3
- PHP (sub-cats are: PHP-5, PHP-6.... categories divided by PHP version online etc...)
- C (sub-cats are: C#, C++)
- FLASH (sub-cats are: Action Script)
- JavaScript (sub-cats are: JavaScript, jQuery, other Javascript Libraries?)
- Web Servers (this one in general could be nice to have in my opinion!)
- SQL (sub-cats are: MySQL, MySQLI)
- Databases (sub-cats are: PhpMyAdmin, PostreDB... etc...)

And i'm sure there are MANY more! But these are just a few ideas... for further details, just PM me and i can provide a bigger list if wanted - but just a hint. The current ones are just samples based off W3Schools Forums.

Also, while adding new categories, i have other ideas to improve the place just a little bit. For example, i know we are running a kinda........ how would you put it............ outdated script and design? How about polishing a little? I have been playing around with a few ideas for a forum at the moment - only forums for now tho - ChatBox coming soon, my own script, new Responsive Designs etc... i can share some pictures if u guys are interested!

But for now, that is my ideas. We could potentially, just to keep it in-line with what we already knows (i mean... we are media pirates after all...) - consider some sort of Media platform/support place where people need help for media relations (ripping, how to edit movies in After Effects, tutorial spot, etc!)

And of course same goes for music softwares.... i mean... could be pretty nice and i believe with the right categories etc and a forum design polishing, we could for sure attract a bigger crowd for not only programmers, but musicians and media people alike.

But, to keep it short. That is it for now :)
-> PM me if more ideas needed :P

EDIT:

For all those ppl that dont like this place because of ppl raging for code and stuff like this - sure the admins have their reasons for not banning them. They are like cargroaces. When u ban them - they make a new mail, a new IP etc, and done. All signed up again. So keep them around where they can have a leash at least ;)

Also, why promote them? Ignore the "shizzle" out of them. Dont comment to them - they dont deserve your time. Focus on making the site's rep better or at least for the future - i personally still like this place. Mostly for its code, for sure! But still, i think it can be so much more still till this very day. Been running for many years and hope that it still will. So focus on making it better. Check my post here. I dont mention the "crackers that frackers" the website ;) Not worth my time. Good day so far ahead, and hoping you will all help out instead of focussing what has happened ;)

And remember. If you have trouble with a member. Ask an Admin and give as much details as possible so that they can take care of the problem - and just go to the user that you have the problem with and block him. Done :)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rootKID For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (22nd September 2020), fireknight (12th September 2020), papad (10th September 2020), Thor (10th September 2020), VIPER790 (29th December 2021), Windocx (10th September 2020), wongsa (9th October 2020)
Old 9th October 2020, 05:14
Banned

P2P
Beautifully worded K1D! Can we get a p2p encoders section any chance? aXXo 700mb DVD-RIP
The Following User Says Thank You to BamBam0077 For This Useful Post:
VIPER790 (29th December 2021)
Old 1st December 2021, 05:04

P2P
i will keep bv list just dont change the theme of trackers. you are known for at least 10 years and will keep it just PM me
The Following User Says Thank You to artist For This Useful Post:
VIPER790 (29th December 2021)
Old 8th December 2021, 18:22
VIP

P2P
Default No worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by artist View Post
i will keep bv list just dont change the theme of trackers. you are known for at least 10 years and will keep it just PM me
No worries, i'm pretty sure we can change the theme just a bit? I mean, if we somehow "relate" to this one? If that makes sense?

Like making a "responsive theme" for BVList, but with same colors, tables/setups, etc? So the look and feel are like 50-70% same, but is better and faster? (if possible that is, not my main side of everything tho - usually works in the background maself ^^')

But otherwise, i think it would be better to maybe contribute with ideas and such? So that the "behind-sceners" could get some inspiration based on what people really wants ^^
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rootKID For This Useful Post:
papad (8th December 2021), VIPER790 (29th December 2021)
Old 18th January 2023, 19:55

P2P
Here's a couple suggestions.
1. Turn off registrations...stop new spammers from registering...and especially a certain BamBamm from reregistering under different name.
2. Site is showing over 80000 members. Lately many of those much older ones, that have never posted or with only one post, have been popping up with SPAM posts in the threads. Maybe...go through them, delete them if they are many years old, with zero posts...or only 1 or 2 posts.
This could/would ease the burden on daily staff actions, and even make the shoutbox less unappealing...and much less annoying.
You'll probably end up with only 5-10,000 users after all this...but maybe more accurate, with valid members.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thartley55 For This Useful Post:
papad (19th January 2023), smoky28 (1st February 2023)
Old 14th May 2023, 20:57
Cod3r

P2P
Yes do away with this old forum and get a up todate one

i do custom mods in torrenttrader for £
Old 5th June 2023, 18:24
Coder

maybbe a rebranding is needed? once a sites namme has gone downhill. it is so hard to get new or old people to join up. so maybe a new name, and rebuild of the site with a fresh start would be best at this point. i mean.... this poll.. with 90 votes.was made 3 yrs ago.