I will give it a try 440 77.33%
No, i`m using another source 72 12.65%
XAM is my hero, i`m sticking to Template Shares 57 10.02%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 21st October 2012, 01:41
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
I have no idea what you are talking about, if you refer to u-232 then its pretty obvious that the first release is standard, now if you wish to use u-232 then use v3 if you have the skills to do so, you are getting superb development for nothing and i can assure you no other source code has the level of dev put into u-232v3 to date, its secure, its optimized and its written by very smart coders, no money involved, you should be grateful skilled operators do this for joe public free of charge eh, posts like yours may change our good will, be careful with what you say...
Old 21st October 2012, 01:47
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about, if you refer to u-232 then its pretty obvious that the first release is standard, now if you wish to use u-232 then use v3 if you have the skills to do so, you are getting superb development for nothing and i can assure you no other source code has the level of dev put into u-232v3 to date, its secure, its optimized and its written by very smart coders, no money involved, you should be grateful skilled operators do this for joe public free of charge eh, posts like yours may change our good will, be careful with what you say...
no im not using it till you take away the mcach off it the v3
Old 21st October 2012, 01:48
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Aye ok then, run along there's nothing to see here.
Old 21st October 2012, 01:54
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Aye ok then, run along there's nothing to see here.
nps mate you good at what you do but you need to do thing for them who want it and car`nt have it so on And that with out a mcach
Old 21st October 2012, 02:01
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Look if you wish to say something spit it out, i cannot make head nor tail of what your problem is, speak up and explain it in a manner i will understand ? V3 is not for the faint hearted, you do require a lot of skill just to operate it, now what are you talking about ??
Old 21st October 2012, 02:03
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Look if you wish to say something spit it out, i cannot make head nor tail of what your problem is, speak up and explain it in a manner i will understand ? V3 is not for the faint hearted, you do require a lot of skill just to operate it, now what are you talking about ??
ok make a v3 without memcache for the peeps out there who wants
Old 21st October 2012, 02:09
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Sorry simply not an option, ok lets roll with the n00bs request and revert back 5 years of hard development for the lazy, do you have any idea what you are saying, obviously not, obviously not you that would spend over a feckin year trying to revert back every single script and internal workings in the source, sorry but that is just complete nonsense, get your act together and get a server with memcache running, you will never get me to revert that code back unless you have a major bank balance that will manage to pay my hourly rate of 25 + GBP an hour and then some. If you don't like getting your feet wet stay out the fukin water, its as simple as that.
Old 21st October 2012, 02:11
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Sorry simply not an option, ok lets roll with the n00bs request and revert back 5 years of hard development for the lazy, do you have any idea what you are saying, obviously not, obviously not you that would spend over a feckin year trying to revert back every single script and internal workings in the source, sorry but that is just complete nonsense, get your act together and get a server with memcache running, you will never get me to revert that code back unless you have a major bank balance that will manage to pay my hourly rate of 25 + GBP an hour and then some.
did i call you a n00bs so do not call me it ok
Old 21st October 2012, 02:12
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Here drop yer shit now, dont fukin patronize me any further .
Old 21st October 2012, 02:13
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Here drop yer shit now, dont fukin patronize me any further .
DO NOT CALL ME A OR ILL DO SAME TO YOU NOOBS YOUR THE fukin patroniz GIT SO DO NOT DO IT TO USERS YOUR NOT THE KING OF SHIT
Closed Thread

Tags
project , project u232 , torrents tracker , u232