Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE)
Closed Thread
Old 4th April 2008, 17:49

Default Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
Source is finished?
Old 4th April 2008, 23:55

Australia
anonymous is finished, settings is 80% complete just gotta go thru and delete some stuff for optimization and then ill start installer so might be a while yet but hey..... u getting updates arnt yas? ;)

and html blocks are stored in the database under orbitry_blocks or something like that
Old 5th April 2008, 00:09

keep up the good work, love the code so far.

has anyone else had any errors while trying to register on their yuna scatari site yet?
sometimes the registration works, other times its a header error.

also for MP3 torrents, i am not sure if any of you had oink or have what/waffles accounts, but id like music torrents to have those extra options, bitrate/type/year etc.. anyone seen a mod for yuna about this? thanks
Old 5th April 2008, 00:20

Australia
i might have made a fix but i cant release it till next version as ive chnaged alot of code in there so next release matey ;)
Old 5th April 2008, 00:28

sounds good. also could it be possible for subcategories? ans showing how many times the torrents been snatched? and maybe better sorting ... alot i know :D lol. btw i love this script great work with it so far.

also in the user search http://rapidgrab.com/users.php? it does not let you sort by users who's names start with a number.
Old 5th April 2008, 06:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by trurl3
Edit: One more thing - originally info about new torrents in shoutbox is a little ....annoying with only torrent ID as information. On my site info shows name of the uploaded torrent, but to show name cost me live link to torrent. It is only text, not link. But for me it is ok.
thats what the block new torrents, is for !
also, MyBB is a little much if the new release kept the internal forum that would be better, im not the only one who agrees with that, maybe a poll? :D
Old 5th April 2008, 10:33

Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLaMN
anonymous is finished, settings is 80% complete just gotta go thru and delete some stuff for optimization and then ill start installer so might be a while yet but hey..... u getting updates arnt yas? ;)

and html blocks are stored in the database under orbitry_blocks or something like that
BoLaMN, contact me if you want my new theme in your version. :bubble:
Old 5th April 2008, 10:45

just want to throw in a quick thanks for your work anditko

also in settings for user control panel no matter what you select for privacy settings at the bottom it reverts back to normal.

also half the time the shoutbox is double posts.

also as far as users getting an error while trying to register, this is the error
[flash=,:2db3jrng]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7465/clipboard01fg4.jpg[/flash:2db3jrng]
Old 6th April 2008, 05:48

Australia
its got todo with the stderr function i believe there is a stderra function insted to fix that error till the next version so go into the php file and change all stderr to stderra should fix the problem, like i said i would fix it but im currently halfway thru all the major code changes

Latest Progress:

Anonymous = 99%
Settings Editor = 80%
Installer = 80%

Not long now for the new version hang on till then!!
Old 6th April 2008, 05:58

^ its tough hanging on when u have a new live site and 75 regging users a day :P
thanks for the response ... i check this page hourly for your updates :P

which files am i changing stderr to stderra in?
i only found 1 count in functions.php and it didnt seem relative.
i replaced all stderr to stderra in signup and takesignup and i get
( when i click submit after filling out profile info)

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function stderra() in /home/thecrusa/rapidgrab.com/takesignup.php on line 74
i took the stderra out of takesignup and left it in signup and its back to
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecrusa/rapidgrab.com/themes/ANDiTKO/stdhead.php:4) in /home/thecrusa/rapidgrab.com/include/functions.php on line 577
so it looks like the problem is in takesignup.php just not sure what!

so i replaceed that takesignup (9kb) with the 4kb one from the 1-8-8 tbdevsource and that file worked just fine with this script. how about that.
the account was successfully created with activation email, but country/birthdate/gender settings didnt take. idc as long as i get registered users :D
Closed Thread

Tags
pre7 , rc0 , rc1 , scatari , v20 , yuna