Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 20th March 2013, 00:22

Bulgaria
Default XBTIT DT FM V6
I Have been contacted by many new tracker owners who want to start an XBTIT tracker and who are unfortunately having trouble with customizing It , so as an XBTIT developer I decided to create a FREE fully modded XBTIT tracker , XBTIT FM DT V6

This fully modded XBTIT tracker comes with 168 hacks pre-installed !!

And as if that wasn't enough I have also given it all this
-Improved internal forum ( group color / online / up-dl stats / sort / etc )
-Group color in extra stats - Improved design
-Menu switch between the DT dock Jquery menu / standard XBTIT menu
-Improved online block incuding max users online / online time and 24 hour online
-With most standard hacks , code is not added in the all blocks , but with this version all code ( Sticky , freeleech , peerscolors , bookmark , immunity etc etc ) is also added in blocks etc. etc.

Beside the standard styles , Friendly did made a beautiful dark XBTIT DT FM style for this release , thanks friendly Click the image to open in full size.
Want a quality style for your XBTIT site to ? - Friendly Styles

Logo and most buttons are created by The Revolution from BeyondHD
The hacks installed whenever possible will be customized to better fit this XBTIT version or to have more options added Click the image to open in full size.

One of the best advantages for this version is , you can still install more hacks and the source is NOT encrypted

I personally believe this version is best suited for smaller trackers ( 5K members or less ) as a few ( honestly , only a few ) hacks don,t work with XBT backend.

For those of you who are interested in seeing or testing it in action :

XBTIT DT FM V6

http://diemthuy.nl/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=get2
Download Here

Remember , it is free

It includes a full installer , so installing it is just as easy as installing XBTIT , no Truebug needed , no heavy servers , so keep your hobby cheap and easy

Pictures :

Hack page , shows all 168 hacks .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dj_otrov For This Useful Post:
DjBlack (1st May 2015), gogo999 (22nd March 2013), Naster (20th March 2013), shammu4real (29th May 2015)

Tags
dt , fm , v6 , xbtit