Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 31st July 2008, 00:21

Default Pre-modded sources warning
I want to make this topic to warn newer and older users to be careful what pre-modded source they are using, and have downloaded from here or any other forum, except the tbdev.net one and other official forums...

Becouse you don't know what backdoors a user might put in the code, intentionaly or unintentionally*... and then you make topics like... "of my god, i've been hacked, my forums are gone, my users are being deleted" and so on, go cry a river... learn some simple php, mod it yourself and none of this will happen...

*Take this one for example, viewtopic.php?f=51&t=709, My Little TBdev, yeah right, this is a modiffied(maybe) netmaniak 1.5, becouse it also has the backdoor in the anatomy.php, http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showtopic=13909, and he didn't even knew(or did he :-?)

Anyways, keep in mind that, when you decide to use a pre-modded source from a unknown user or any other user.

This is also a note to the forum administrator to take in mind, not to allow every user to post his pre-modded source(calling it pre-modded is way much said, maybe a little edited will be more precise)...
Old 9th September 2008, 14:19
xxx

P2P
Yes, you`re rigth about some of the PREMODDED sources, that is why we need people to report anything suspicious found
Old 22nd April 2009, 15:21

United Kingdom
yh i noticed this in the xzone source that had been upped

Tags
premodded , sources , warning