Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 9th June 2009, 21:03

P2P
Default kDev.org Tork Version
Hello, i found this source on this forum and i want to discuss about this. Bugs, security and others.

I have some errors :
PHP Code:
Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 86

Warning
:  mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 87 
What can i do ?
Attached Files
File Type: rar tork.rar (2.25 MB, 254 views)
Old 9th June 2009, 21:59

United Kingdom
I have gone over this source for around an hour and i have had no problems at all, it seems to work fine at the moment.

I will check through the whole source and re-post a new one if needed.

Make sure you edit secrets.php & Bittorrent.php located in the "include" folder.

Bump: I have noticed there are a couple of bugs in this source nothing major but still, i will completly modify this source and re-post it in the Tbdev forum.
Old 9th June 2009, 22:17

P2P
secret.php and bittorrent.php are edited. I found another problem, when a user register on my site, he get VIP class. If you can "repair' this source and re-post it here, you are the man ;) . Thank you !
Old 9th June 2009, 22:38

United Kingdom
yes i know that thats a simple fix i will do that also
Old 10th June 2009, 02:33

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonik View Post
Hello, i found this source on this forum and i want to discuss about this. Bugs, security and others.

I have some errors :
PHP Code:
Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 86

Warning
:  mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ruo/public_html/mysite/include/cleanup.php on line 87 
What can i do ?
Line 85 should be

Code:
$user = mysql_query("SELECT invitedby FROM users WHERE status = 'pending' AND added < FROM_UNIXTIME($deadtime) AND last_access = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'");
Quote:
I found another problem, when a user register on my site, he get VIP class. If you can "repair' this source and re-post it here, you are the man ;) . Thank you !
For this you need to edit the db and in the User table you need to change the user class default from 2 to 0

Last edited by 3v0; 10th June 2009 at 02:52.
Old 10th June 2009, 08:35

P2P
It's done. Thanks 3v0 .

Bump: Another problem. I want to make the register system with invite only . How ?
Old 19th June 2009, 22:53

P2P
I can,t upload, after i push the button to upload is going me to a blank page.something don't work with takeupload.php i think
Old 20th June 2009, 06:48
Banned

P2P
nice source but have one fu*ktup error when i try to login as admin afther install it keeps saying name or pass incorect
any way nice try
Old 21st June 2009, 12:19

P2P
You must register with your name and then go in phpmyadmin and change your class.
Old 21st June 2009, 12:32
Banned

P2P
Quote:
You must register with your name and then go in phpmyadmin and change your class.
yeah and afther that i still get error in staff panel like "forum mods and higher only"

Tags
kdevorg , tork , version