Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Reply
  #1  
Old 15th August 2021, 16:25
budgie's Avatar
budgie budgie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 111
Thumbs up BT.Manager 3.2 PHP 7.4
BT.Manager 3.2 PHP 7.4
ive got this code looking like something now fix the bugs only one letfed to do the hnr ill get around to fixing it soon
But in all now working and seeding too
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16th August 2021, 23:51
papad's Avatar
papad papad is offline
VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
P2P
Posts: 109
Default
Napon is that you? @joeroberts along with Thor did a good job back when I used this code support was excellent, the support forum was very active, then one day the code went dead, I think funds were the issues to keep the code alive.

So you say you are working on this?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17th August 2021, 07:54
budgie's Avatar
budgie budgie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 111
Thumbs up
Yes i am fix quite alot of bugs yes looking good too and a new theme to nice and dark too..only the hit and run to sort out as its not demoting user nor waring them...only mass sent to said hit run user
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17th August 2021, 09:25
papad's Avatar
papad papad is offline
VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
P2P
Posts: 109
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
Yes i am fix quite alot of bugs yes looking good too and a new theme to nice and dark too..only the hit and run to sort out as its not demoting user nor waring them...only mass sent to said hit run user
DM me when you have a test site.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17th August 2021, 11:12
budgie's Avatar
budgie budgie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 111
Default
why test site i always do live site coding its better to work on as doing on your pc never works out..never works as it should on live site this way way better
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17th August 2021, 13:08
papad's Avatar
papad papad is offline
VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
P2P
Posts: 109
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
why test site i always do live site coding its better to work on as doing on your pc never works out..never works as it should on live site this way way better
Whatever mate I am easy, so let's try clearing this up, you say you have BTManager 3.2 this was the last release joeroberts released, you go on to say the HnR your fixing ? as it does not demote users? so when done how much will you be flogging this for? @Napon / budgie remember this is not actually your code, you're just fixing a few bugs..... so I think you should keep the cost low, but heck I almost forget you don't do low... but I am interested.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19th August 2021, 07:55
budgie's Avatar
budgie budgie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 111
Thumbs up
joe code not for sale by me at all..i fix the bugs that was not done some of the bugs joe fixed do not work so i fixed them my self PHPBB not hard to fix if you know what you are doing..yes i put a dark theme on it too changed alot of stuf made it look nice too as a dark theme now too..also see your mate Obiwan who will give you a invite to the site....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19th August 2021, 19:26
papad's Avatar
papad papad is offline
VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
P2P
Posts: 109
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
joe code not for sale by me at all..i fix the bugs that was not done some of the bugs joe fixed do not work so i fixed them my self PHPBB not hard to fix if you know what you are doing..yes i put a dark theme on it too changed alot of stuf made it look nice too as a dark theme now too..also see your mate Obiwan who will give you a invite to the site....
I will talk with him, and it will be nice to see this new theme...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19th August 2021, 20:03
budgie's Avatar
budgie budgie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 111
Thumbs up
now with the Rocket theme
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:39. vBulletin skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.