Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Old 16th January 2009, 18:27

Question I Got Problem With Installing Forums
Sorry For My english

So, my problem is that I have installed torrentstriken just as should all other functions, except when I press forums comes only "The Forum is closed " even i am SysOP

Does Anybody Knows how to fix the problem?

Now I have also another problem, I can upload torrent to my trackker , torrent can load from my trackker, but file don't get by way of loaded torrent, and from me it can be seen as the red in utorrent and it says: Invalid Passkey Redownload torrent From (myTrackker )

Last edited by Vald0; 16th January 2009 at 18:53. Reason: I Find More Problems
Old 16th January 2009, 23:46

P2P
hy, to install the forum php go to admincp.php end at Activate PhpBB Forum uncheck this (submit)

add this to the end off your domain phpBB2/install/install.php so show look like this http://domain.com/phpBB2/install/install.php

follow the stepts there end install .. end now go back to admincp.php end check the Activate PhpBB Forum[/b] submit ..

Problem b)
Invalid Passkey Redownload torrent From (myTrackker ) : go to your browse you whill see active in the right end select include dead then go , you whill see your torent ..download it

then open whit utorent end select the same folder when you make the torent from download the program (movie,etc), the utorent whil check ...show look 100% then right click the torent end update tracker ,the utorent show look working end in your browse whil be vizible .
Old 17th January 2009, 01:16

Default Thanks
Thank you

Tags
forums , installing , problem