Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Old 15th August 2021, 16:25
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up BT.Manager 3.2 PHP 7.4
BT.Manager 3.2 PHP 7.4
ive got this code looking like something now fix the bugs only one letfed to do the hnr ill get around to fixing it soon
But in all now working and seeding too
Old 16th August 2021, 23:51
Administrator

P2P
Napon is that you? @joeroberts along with Thor did a good job back when I used this code support was excellent, the support forum was very active, then one day the code went dead, I think funds were the issues to keep the code alive.

So you say you are working on this?
Old 17th August 2021, 07:54
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up
Yes i am fix quite alot of bugs yes looking good too and a new theme to nice and dark too..only the hit and run to sort out as its not demoting user nor waring them...only mass sent to said hit run user
Old 17th August 2021, 09:25
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
Yes i am fix quite alot of bugs yes looking good too and a new theme to nice and dark too..only the hit and run to sort out as its not demoting user nor waring them...only mass sent to said hit run user
DM me when you have a test site.
Old 17th August 2021, 11:12
Cod3r

P2P
why test site i always do live site coding its better to work on as doing on your pc never works out..never works as it should on live site this way way better
Old 17th August 2021, 13:08
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
why test site i always do live site coding its better to work on as doing on your pc never works out..never works as it should on live site this way way better
Whatever mate I am easy, so let's try clearing this up, you say you have BTManager 3.2 this was the last release joeroberts released, you go on to say the HnR your fixing ? as it does not demote users? so when done how much will you be flogging this for? @Napon / budgie remember this is not actually your code, you're just fixing a few bugs..... so I think you should keep the cost low, but heck I almost forget you don't do low... but I am interested.
Old 19th August 2021, 07:55
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up
joe code not for sale by me at all..i fix the bugs that was not done some of the bugs joe fixed do not work so i fixed them my self PHPBB not hard to fix if you know what you are doing..yes i put a dark theme on it too changed alot of stuf made it look nice too as a dark theme now too..also see your mate Obiwan who will give you a invite to the site....
Old 19th August 2021, 19:26
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
joe code not for sale by me at all..i fix the bugs that was not done some of the bugs joe fixed do not work so i fixed them my self PHPBB not hard to fix if you know what you are doing..yes i put a dark theme on it too changed alot of stuf made it look nice too as a dark theme now too..also see your mate Obiwan who will give you a invite to the site....
I will talk with him, and it will be nice to see this new theme...
Old 19th August 2021, 20:03
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up
now with the Rocket theme