I will give it a try 440 77.33%
No, i`m using another source 72 12.65%
XAM is my hero, i`m sticking to Template Shares 57 10.02%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 21st October 2012, 02:21
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
So your mentally challenged, whats with the caps lock, are you feeling a little angry, see when you talk shite to respected developers, you will be ridiculed, there's an abundance of people like you calling out people like me, now i have nothing to prove, my fingers do the talking with code, I'm not the sad arse that can't install a simple dependency then take it out on the developers, something you clearly don't understand, the whole forum is watching yer show, keep it up dude.
Old 21st October 2012, 02:24
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
So your mentally challenged, whats with the caps lock, are you feeling a little angry, see when you talk shite to respected developers, you will be ridiculed, there's an abundance of people like you calling out people like me, now i have nothing to prove, my fingers do the talking with code, I'm not the sad arse that can't install a simple dependency then take it out on the developers, something you clearly don't understand, the whole forum is watching yer show, keep it up dude.
im not realy do not give a shit of what you say at all you think your the main man well your not at all so i say what you have said to you
Old 21st October 2012, 02:50

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
im not realy do not give a shit of what you say at all you think your the main man well your not at all so i say what you have said to you
i may noy a coder like bigjoss but i know when crap is crap , i know what bigjoss can do and are doing , u sound like a little baby that are crying , Bigjoos is a big helper out there if it wasent for him we, wouldent ever have a better code,
look at ts , template or any thing , you cant really compare thoes source with u-232 the fact is you can always get help if you ask the right way ,

i beg the differ from bigjoss and that morron to cf i think you get my point else you must be a lol troll
Old 22nd October 2012, 17:34

Greece
Sorry but what username and password should I use to login? :/
Old 22nd October 2012, 18:13

United Kingdom
Default login
Quote:
Point to http://yoursite.com/install/index.php - fill in all the required data - log in. As soon as you install do not enter staffpanel until you make the first edit which is cache/staff_settings2.php - replace admin with your username. Create a new user on entry named System ensure its userid2 so you dont need to alter the autoshout function on include/user_functions.php.

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 22nd October 2012, 21:20

Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
There is not such file in cache folder.
Old 22nd October 2012, 22:11

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatos View Post
There is not such file in cache folder.
strange as i have it and see it in my folder, also i see it in the svn repo and in the download here. which version are you trying to install?

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 23rd October 2012, 02:43

Denmark
Default chmod
remember to read the readme file if you are unclear on how to install the source,

chmod the correct folders and file like cache filde to 777
Old 23rd October 2012, 03:54

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
funny thing there bill123 or john or spongebob or universe and what ever you are calling yourself these days....I have pages and pages where you ask a lot of real stupid noob questions....even if he knew 1/4 of what he really does know he would still be a code god to you, put up or shut up.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatos View Post
Sorry but what username and password should I use to login? :/
After you set up and before you login the first time you need edit config.php in V1 and V2 and add what ever you are going to use as username in staff names section, you should see Admin or system already there, In V3 goto cache and find staff_settings2.php and edit there
then signup with that name
Old 23rd October 2012, 20:02
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by autotron View Post
funny thing there bill123 or john or spongebob or universe and what ever you are calling yourself these days....I have pages and pages where you ask a lot of real stupid noob questions....even if he knew 1/4 of what he really does know he would still be a code god to you, put up or shut up.

Bump:

After you set up and before you login the first time you need edit config.php in V1 and V2 and add what ever you are going to use as username in staff names section, you should see Admin or system already there, In V3 goto cache and find staff_settings2.php and edit there
then signup with that name
what the hell you going on about autotron, 1 i do not know you for a start three im not on that forum at all now stop being a girly and go away and stop your shit and its up to me to say what i like about your crap bigjoose not you if he car`nt stand it fuck him lol as for looking at the basecode on here only yes its crap from what ive seen from the dls from here
Closed Thread

Tags
project , project u232 , torrents tracker , u232