Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Old 12th December 2011, 18:56

South Africa
Red face TorrentStrike upload problems
Hi, i'm trying to setup my torrentstrike tracker and i'm using a modded version called nzbstrike. but i'm having some problems with the uploading and i need some help. below is some of the problems i've been having:

1. theres that imdb link dialogue at the start which you have to answer before you upload, i want to remove that.

2. after i upload a file when i select "no imdb link" i am automatically logged out. thats sort of a problem, how can i upload files, without having to logout straight afterward.

3. here's where the main problem lies, when i choose to upload with a imdb link, there is no "Name of File" form to fill in the name of the file. And when i finally upload the file, I get this: (see at Attached Thumbnails)

basically what i want is there for to be no "imdb link" or "no imdb link" dialogue at the start of upload, basically the imdb link should just be optional and all the uploading boxes should be there at the beginning.

sorry for such a long post, but please i'm still very inexperienced and i really want to start my own tracker.

(oh, and i attached my uploadnzb.php file as well)

thanks

Bump: anyone?? :unknown:

Bump: anyone?

Bump: anybody know how to fix this? maybe daffy or bigjoos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accretio View Post
Hi, i'm trying to setup my torrentstrike tracker and i'm using a modded version called nzbstrike. but i'm having some problems with the uploading and i need some help. below is some of the problems i've been having:

1. theres that imdb link dialogue at the start which you have to answer before you upload, i want to remove that.

2. after i upload a file when i select "no imdb link" i am automatically logged out. thats sort of a problem, how can i upload files, without having to logout straight afterward.

3. here's where the main problem lies, when i choose to upload with a imdb link, there is no "Name of File" form to fill in the name of the file. And when i finally upload the file, I get this: (see at Attached Thumbnails)

basically what i want is there for to be no "imdb link" or "no imdb link" dialogue at the start of upload, basically the imdb link should just be optional and all the uploading boxes should be there at the beginning.

sorry for such a long post, but please i'm still very inexperienced and i really want to start my own tracker.

(oh, and i attached my uploadnzb.php file as well)

thanks

Bump: anyone?? :unknown:

Bump: anyone?
Attached Thumbnails
error.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: php uploadnzb.php (5.9 KB, 3 views)

Tags
problems , torrentstrike , upload