7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 25th February 2012, 14:39

P2P
Wink well......
LOL you know where this one is headed....

Here is what I think, and I am a little older so I can remember a few things, and granted there are a few I forgot
Years ago in the old MSDOS days when windows was something you broke out, opened up and tossed wives out... there was a guy that wrote a program called "pkzip" wrote it sitting at his kitchen table. He sold it for a log time as shareware for $19.95, then after he glutted the market with it, he sold the rights to it to I believe micro$oft and became wealthy and retired. Now m$ decided that this was their intellectual property and if you used it then you were a pirate. Of course they are also the ones that claimed intellectual property rights on BASIC programing language and c and several others simply because they put the words "Visual" in front of it. See back in "the day" the programing languages were freeware they encouraged people to create, and we all had dreams of writing the next pkzip. LOL used to get floppy disks in the mail with "code snippets" on it all the time to use to work into whatever wild thing we were going to make billions on, and none of that was "intellectual property"
Now with the advent of windows 95, software prices went nuts. it was insane visual basic was like $700 and they stole the code to create it, the code was freeware or public domain, but when they added a GUI to it then it wasn't free any more.
Jump ahead a lot of years, now we have people claiming rights to stuff that has been stolen over and over so that no one knows for sure where it came from. Xam stole from tbdev, little billy gates stole everything that wasn't nailed down, and somewhere along the way, the greedy people that want you to pay a fortune for "license" to use their software on a server that is running a freeware OS is simply insane. Especially since most of that code was stolen from public domain ware.
And in spite of the statement at the bottom of every nfo file "If you like it buy it" with the idea that it will encourage software writers to produce more is pure ...uuhhmmm how you Americans say.....bullshit. M$ forces it. This game has gone on forever, they will "leak" beta copies of windows to "those pirates" because they know that it will get tested to death while still in beta, this forces the driver writers the software companies and even the manufactures to ramp up and be ready when the next version comes out we sit and watch our computer get older by the minute knowing in a couple years we will either be forced to run Linux on our 2 year old antique computer, or pay out a ton of money to either upgrade or replace. So all these people (read computer moguls) depend on pirates to test, suggest, rewrite mod, hack crack, overclock, decode, null and everything else simply so they can develop ways around it, but there has always been more of us then there are of them, and we got a lot of very smart people that live to crack what ever is next.
Our buddy xam for all his faults is a great example. He knows that there are more copies of nightcrawler and acer nulled out there then he ever dreamed of selling, and everytime he turns out a "new" version I swear he is hacking the mods from here into it, so you have him stealing from us to sell, and we steal it from him to give away. Ironic isn't it. and you can bet that m$, Adobe, and all the rest download from trackers, like us they see the words cracked, nulled, decoded, and they download it so they can see how it was done so the next version will solve that issue. SO how high should our morals be to those that do the same thing we do? The reason I got into this years and years ago was simple, I believe that m$ is holding the computer market hostage because somewhere there is a guy sitting at a kitchen table with the greatest idea ever for a new program, but the kids need shoes, and no one in their right mind is paying the money for visual studio and depriving their kids so that m$ can whine about piracy.

but thats just what I think.

Tags
nulled