View Poll Results: NEW tracker source: Project U-232
I will give it a try 440 77.33%
No, i`m using another source 72 12.65%
XAM is my hero, i`m sticking to Template Shares 57 10.02%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 4th May 2014, 11:12
VIP

and the point is ? memcache is a plus on any source:)
Old 4th May 2014, 17:29

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
and the point is ? memcache is a plus on any source:)
Maybe is, but many people have problem with memcache installation, some people ask about source without memcache on this forum. Sometimes, good is test some source before choose which one will use. Some people use for tests free hostings (before buy e.g. shell) and memcache does not allow on this.
Old 4th May 2014, 21:54
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
All very well posting a rar, its not official nor can it be verified as being safe ?? That aside who is going to support a new variant that's also not a planned official release ?? V2 has memcache for performance reasons, to remove that then that is killing what its all about, at a bare minimum the memcache would be replaced with file based caching, anyway that's not addressing the mentioned issues I list, may i suggest that it could be a wise move contacting the source code developers first and asking their opinions, who knows they might even agree =]
Old 4th May 2014, 22:05

United Kingdom
+1 on everything Bigjoos said above.
Old 11th May 2014, 16:14

P2P
Well Bigjoos is right on this if you want no memcahe then grab an old TBDev code but I bet you will find that its no where near the code as U-232 V3 with memcache .. Learn to install it and get a VPS for testing as there many out there for cheep or just get a server for home.. Those people that keep using FREEHOSTING are the one that have no clue about linux of hosting a web site TRACKER.. LEARN THE CODE AND SERVERs is all I have to say.. Plus always ask the DEV team of the source code before using it if your unsure.
Old 12th May 2014, 08:47

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Well Bigjoos is right on this if you want no memcahe then grab an old TBDev code but I bet you will find that its no where near the code as U-232 V3 with memcache .. Learn to install it and get a VPS for testing as there many out there for cheep or just get a server for home.. Those people that keep using FREEHOSTING are the one that have no clue about linux of hosting a web site TRACKER.. LEARN THE CODE AND SERVERs is all I have to say.. Plus always ask the DEV team of the source code before using it if your unsure.
1.Learn to install it? nothing simpler
2.get a vps? i have good server with shell, with everything
3.this peoples isn't like you said, this people are smart and know how to save own money because before choose source test them on free host without spend his money
4.I was clean this source from memcache, so i'm sure this source.

You write only senseless posts, without a point, only posts + 1. You write to me I bought a server or learned to install memcache. Its me who cleaned v2 with memcache, so i can something and have server. People wanted v2 without memcache so they got it. Of course i should ask can i give the url link here.

Last edited by doozy; 12th May 2014 at 12:11.
Old 15th May 2014, 22:27
Banned

P2P
Talking
doozy

Your a star and there will be alot of Users downloading this its time someone took time out and done what you have done all the best with the V3 too let me know when you have done it too
Old 15th June 2014, 20:33

get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CACHE_DIR - assumed 'CACHE_DIR' in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\bittorrent.php on line 14

Warning: require_once(CACHE_DIRfree_cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\bittorrent.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'CACHE_DIRfree_cache.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\bittorrent.php on line 14

whats wrong, i use V3
Old 15th June 2014, 20:53
VIP

make sure you have the cache folder and it is writable (chmod 777)

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 15th June 2014, 21:00
BT.Manager Owner

United States
PHP Code:
define('CACHE_DIR','Put Here what Your cache dir is is the ending slash/'); 
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Closed Thread

Tags
project , project u232 , torrents tracker , u232