Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 24th September 2011, 18:13

P2P
Exclamation This was covered already
I had the same issue, was solved by doing an earlier suggestion, so simple even a Mac user could do it.

In the thread for Template Shares 5.6 - modded by lateam & lafouine022
I had the same issue, I went back and read through the older versions of TSSE where this has been an ongoing problem, even with other source codes it has been, the solution....just as it was in post #4

Quote:
EDIT2: Nice thing about having a workshop, it allows you to try drastic things without risking the live site.....

removed all references to magic_quotes in the announce.php so far so good.
If that does not work then get the fixed benc.php and look for the benc,php and announce.php from ts_special_edition_v5_1_(nulled by mrdecoder)_fixed_v2 and fix it, only issue here you might have to go in with notepad and change the version.

This worked for me, no need to downgrade, upgrade, no php.ini, just remove the reference for the magic quotes from the code.
Old 25th September 2011, 06:38

P2P
could you pls fix this anounce.php file cause i didnt understand well what should i do exactly
its from v5.6
Attached Files
File Type: php announce.php (21.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 25th September 2011, 11:53

P2P
Default Ok guys here is what worked for me
I went through and found an announce.php from a backup of a live site, so its been tested and is working. Everything that's here was found in other threads here at the mighty BVList. If you want to open it up and you will see the areas that were causing problems have been commented out. It needs to be cleaned up a little but it work as it is, real well. Might also pop up to the top of the page..no even further up there where it has the letters "Search" because your going to need the fix somewhere along the way for the blank takepupload.php.
But I will include that fix as well. Lets see...oohhh yeah the whole rules thing slowing your site down from the db, that's in this forums to.
If I was a tracker owner, (and I have been) before I would commit to any code at all I would do my homework and read about the problems others are having, you can bet your a@@ that you will have them to. Don't get a code just because the theme makes a part of your pants all tingley, anyone can retheme a site if they try. My man over at x360 has done a wonder with the code as they have over at WDW. And to all you owners out there, if you ain't got a coder, get one, if you can't get one, get xam he will provide you a turn key site lol. No one said this was plug n play trackers, and if your not comfortable editing code and can follow the directions on here in all the threads, then find someone that is.
Sorry my english is not so good, I am a coder....

And I know if I do not say this someone will post it, yes rename the benc_fixed.php to benc.php
Attached Files
File Type: php announce.php (21.0 KB, 138 views)
File Type: php benc_fixed.php (692 Bytes, 124 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DAKz For This Useful Post:
x360zone (25th September 2011), z3ro (13th October 2014)
Old 13th October 2014, 21:21

P2P
Red face not good
Not understand , not work identification error please help
my server php 5.3 not good seed
Old 14th October 2014, 19:29

United Kingdom
Default lol
well ts 5.6 is old as we say, but if your on shared hosting chances are slim it will run 100% even on a vps it dont run 100% it still has its bugs.

i would suggest vps at least to mess about with, there cheap enough least then you wont have the shared hosting limits and also get the right control panel. or if you got the money and going live get a cheap dedi then saves moving from one to another host when your ready

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Tags
<null> , data , invalid , sending , tracker