Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE)
Closed Thread
Old 9th April 2008, 02:52

Default Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
is your torrent folder chmodded to 777
Old 9th April 2008, 12:27

I use YSE RC6 code almost one year. Yesterday i found worrying thing - in my opinion the images from old torrents are not properly deleted from server. Now i have about 400 torrents, but in /torrents/images were over 1600 images. Mostly old, from long non existed torrents. I kindly ask masters of taking a look in this problem. In claeanup.php I didn't find anything about deleting torrent's images.
This situation caused me to doubt if loading torrents images on server is good pactice. In another codes there are only links for images from net. I now so this increase traffic, but who nows what is better?
If somebody nows, please respond.
Old 9th April 2008, 12:28

Australia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuna Pre7 RC01 by BolaMN

Last modified: 09-APRIL-2008
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS:

*nix or Windows server.
MYSQL 3.23 or greater. Note: This source tested on Mysql 4 and 5 (we recommend: Mysql 5)
PHP version 4.1 or greater. Note: This source tested on PHP 4,5,5.20 (we recommend: PHP 5)
The Apache webserver (version 1.3 or greater.) Note: This source tested on Apache 2 (we recommend: Apache2).
The ability to change directory permissions to 0777 or to change ownership of directories to be owned by the webserver process.
.htaccess Support! (see httpd.conf for: AllowOverride all)
Short Open Tag support (see php.ini for: short_open_tag = On)
GD2 Support (see php.ini for: extension=php_gd2.dll)
Mod Rewrite Support (see httpd.conf for: LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so)
SMTP Server.

Please contact your hosting provider to ensure your server is compatible with TS v.3.1 FINAL by xam before installing.

Support:

http://bvlist.com

Change Log:

Pre7 v.RC1 English - Replaced all stderr & bark with function newerr
Fixed all known bugs. Rev-2
New Settings system
New Installer
New Anonymous Mod
Updated Theme From ANDiTKO (NEW_ANDiTKO)

Pre7 v.RC0 English - Fixed all known bugs.
Converted to English

Pre7 v.RC0 - First Leaked public release.

FINAL NOTE

Please report bugs, errors, security holes for better version of Yuna Pre7 RC1.
If you have any suggession about this source please let us know by using our forums.

With best Regards - BoLaMN!
http://bvlist.com

Good luck and Enjoy.
Special Thanks

ANDiTKO, Hatchet, Yuna Scatari & any user which supports me!!

Download: [attachment=0:2wppiii9]Yuna.Scatari.v2.0.PRE7.RC1-Stripped-NEW!.zip[/attachment:2wppiii9]

Installer For Installing Yuna Pre7 with the new installer!
[spoil:2wppiii9]Yuna Pre7 RC01 - BolaMN FRESH INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Quick and easy steps to get you up and running

These steps are by no means exhaustive or as detailed as possible.
1. Unzip the release archive to your computer using an archive utility capable of decompressing the download format you choose (Winrar,Winzip).

2. Using an FTP client (FlashFXP,CuteFTP), upload the entire contents of the 'upload' directory to a visible directory on your web server.

3. CHMOD the following files/folders to 0777 (ie, make sure that PHP can write to them).
- ./config/
- ./config/CLEANUP
- ./config/DATABASE
- ./config/EXTRA
- ./config/MAIN
- ./config/SECURITY
- ./config/SMTP
- ./config/TWEAK
- ./config/THEME
- ./torrents/
- ./cache/
- ./include/config_announce.php
- ./community/uploads/
- ./community/uploads/avatars/
- ./community/inc/config.php
- ./community/inc/settings.php

4. In your browser, visit the URL where you installed your tracker, appending ./install/ on to the end of it.

5. After the installation has completed, please delete the 'install' directory from server.

You can now login to the Administration Control Panel by appending ./settings.php on to the URL of your tracker.

IMPORTANT: Do not forget to protect your ./CONFIG folder by using apache config.
Example httpd.conf

Options -Indexes +FollowSymlinks +MultiViews -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
AllowOverride all
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all

Congratulations, you should now have an installed and working copy of Yuna Pre7 on your web server.

Have a nice day.[/spoil:2wppiii9]
Attached Files
File Type: zip Yuna.Scatari.v2.0.PRE7.RC1-Stripped-NEW!.zip (3.32 MB, 75 views)
Old 9th April 2008, 12:31

Wow. It's really hot stuff :). I am the first to thank and to download.
Old 9th April 2008, 12:34

Australia
did i break the forum?? the page buttons are weird for me... lol
Old 9th April 2008, 12:38

Nothing to worry, I think...
Old 9th April 2008, 14:08

TNX :D :D
Old 9th April 2008, 14:12

After every step of installation instruction i have something like that:

Code:
Installation ERROR! 
STEP: ERROR! (0/6)
Please upload new files first.

REQUIRED Yuna Pre7
I have checked two times - all files are uploaded.
I found so problem is with function version_check. For some reason doesn't recognize files on server. Maybe something with ROOT_PATH definition?

BTW, what about Data Base? Isn't it necessary to prepare DB first?

Edit: Instalation Instruction says what folders and files should be chmod-ed to 777, but there are no folder /community/. I suppose so it shoud be /forum/ and I acted as that.

Edit: I bypassed Version Check and installation starts. Now I now why in Instruction there is not any word
about Data Base.

Edit: BUG!! In istalation files name of the folder /CONFIG/ (i wrote as is in original package) is in Upper Case letters. WRONG: should be in lower case lest instalation program doesn't recognize it. Proved. it's necessary to fix it in source file.
Old 9th April 2008, 14:41

Greece
BoLaMN thanx!the installer is really buggy.I cant get it work. (i use a localserver) and it dosent work on subfolders even if i chage the URL settings.I see your new version reminds me xam, the fu er
Old 9th April 2008, 14:45
Banned

Turkey
When i seed torrent i see this in my client
utorrent 1,6 & bittorrent 6.03

Code:
Failure: Tracker error (1) ??
Closed Thread

Tags
pre7 , rc0 , rc1 , scatari , v20 , yuna