Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 3rd April 2020, 14:59

United States
Default tuper4
I'll pay someone to setup tuper4 to upload to tsse 7.5, and fix ipt down. have license etc, just don't do Perl and not gonna try to mod my bot for tsse. have function for tsse.
Old 3rd April 2020, 23:57

P2P
I don't do Perl either...but not necessary to use tuper4.

I've managed to set up a couple, but the last one I set up, someone came in and fucked it up. I've tried to reverse the changes that I could find, but now won't upload to our TSSE site. Still downloads from IPT.

So, I'm done with tuper on TSSE. Will keep in working on xbtitfm...and maybe do a U232 site and use it...maybe.
Old 4th April 2020, 01:27

United States
I can send you a bot that works with u232, plus shouldn't be horrible to make work on xbtit... It is the bot on Evil-trinity forums

Last edited by Krypto; 4th April 2020 at 06:50. Reason: Do not quote a post that is directly above your own
Old 4th April 2020, 02:01

P2P
I can get tuper to work on U232...had it working on TSSE, paid for an upload function. But now for some reason not working, started shortly after someone made a bunch of changes, related to yours/seeder's TSSE site (the-unknown). Someone changed references to mazy's site to the-unknown. Now having problems getting to work at all...aside from still able to grab from IPT.
So I give up on it (TSSE) until I get time to set it up on a TSSE site I still have running for testing. But not in any rush. Work right now is a drain, and still annoyed.

By the way, you say you have a working key? Did you recently purchase it or are you using the one on my bot on mazy's site? I don't really care. Seeder had asked me if I would set it up for him, using my copy...I said I would...soon as he got server details. Never heard back from him. So, oh well.
Old 4th April 2020, 02:23

United States
I bought it actually. I can send server deets.....
just let me know... I wish the damn thing would spit out a log

Last edited by Krypto; 4th April 2020 at 06:51. Reason: Do not quote a post that is directly above your own