Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Old 17th January 2019, 14:04

France
Default error after new install
hi
I changed host and when I put my site back online with my old database this message appeared.
in my table torrent_config I changed the necessary values, especially the path to my folder, but my site don't work.
are there any other things to change? which version of php is needed? Thank you

Quote:
My User WARNING [2] fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/cache/sql_0fea6a13c52b4d4725368f24b045ca84.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client1/web3/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web3/private:/var/www/clients/client1/web3/tmp:/var/www/adress-removed/web:/srv/www/adress-removed/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) myErrorHandler () -- /class.cache.php 237 fopen () -- /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/include/class.cache.php 56 set_sql () -- /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/include/class.cache.php 26 __construct () -- /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/include/config.php 100 require_once () -- /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/include/common.php 42 require_once () -- /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/index.php 30 require_once () -- /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/ Warning Error on Line 237 in File /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/include/class.cache.phpand many more...
Old 18th January 2019, 20:03
xxx

P2P
yoo need to look into php.ini and change the open_basedir settings, maybe disable it by putting a ; in front of that line
Old 21st January 2019, 08:39

France
thanks for your help, but I found it, you have to change the path in two places in the database, in torrents-config and torrents-cache-con