Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 25th October 2011, 17:21

United Kingdom
Default Staff wanted for fully legal tracker!
Hello!

Firstly I apologise if this is not the correct section for this but I do hope it is!

I currently have a tracker project in the pipeline. The website is up and the tracker up and active... just needs some template redesign and tweaks here and there.

Its is 100% FULLY LEGAL and all the content will be fully legal. So no worries of being reported, anything shut down or any legal issues etc.

I'm after some people that could help with the more technical and maybe design side taking some of the stress off of me in that two heads being better then one.

Also after maybe a mod or two to help distribute and manage releases on the tracker.

A taste for Drum and Bass would be advantageous!

Providing this pans out there will be plenty of interaction with some of the more famous people involved in the field!

If any ones interested please PM me your msn or aim address!

Thank you very much inadvance!!!
Old 26th October 2011, 07:02

P2P
Question uhhmmmm
What code? To ask for help we kinda got to know what the source code is, also there are a couple other things that might help out those that are really interested and those that are just strokes.

Tags
fully , legal , staff , tracker , wanted