Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 22nd December 2012, 22:38

United States
Default Custom auto-uploaders!
An auto-uploader is a program that automatically uploads data to your site (usually after automatically downloading/processing the release).

Are you working on a new site? Spend your time working on the community and site, let my autouploaders take care of providing a steady stream of new torrents!

Or maybe you're a more established site? My autouploaders can provide a backup to your human uploaders, making sure nothing new gets missed.

I can code custom auto-uploader bots for your site. Each bot is custom built to fit your needs!

Your autouploader can do anything you want, some past examples include:
- Watching an IRC channel for movie scene release announces, then downloading from an FTP site and uploading to the site with scraped IMDB/release info
- Watching an RSS feed to automatically download, unrar, and reupload
- Watching a folder for new releases, creating a torrent and uploading to the site when new releases show up
- Scraping a site, walking through all release info to extract particular torrents (eg x264 1080 TV episodes), and then slowly downloading them over a period of time
- Uploading releases to file sharing hosts and automatically populating a blog (We're not limited to torrents/torrent sites!)
- Learning to recognize potentially popular uploads to your site, and selectively downloading/seeding them
- And much much more!

It doesn't matter what tracker/site-software you're running; Gazelle/TBDev/TS/whatever! You don't need to change your site for the bot, the bot will work with your site.

Currently Python is the programming language of choice (cheapest for you, easy to read code, widely supported), however other languages are available on request.

Bitcoin, liberty reserve, cash, and paypal are all accepted forms of payment (all have associated fees/restrictions, except bitcoin which has a 5-10% discount). Others methods possibly accepted on request.

PM ME for more information, or to discuss an autouploader for your site!

Last edited by MrPHP; 23rd December 2012 at 00:35. Reason: fixed a sentence' structure

Tags
autouploaders , custom