Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 6th June 2023, 19:11
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
this forum as nothing to do with that one and should not ban anyone from it no on...what i would say to everyone do not go there power heads that do not like being told via this forum take your money and ban you.... over 10 or more years ago when lupin owned it back before it was called xbitfm i even got banned after a week for speaking out so yes keep away from them ...this not the way to go ripping payed customs off not the way to go also the customs should not lick the arse for isomething to get done oh its called a ban
I try to keep out of debates such as this, but I feel I need to add my 2 cents, the code is actually one of the best around, I myself currently use it and have done for the last 4/5 years until I started getting annoyed at some answers aimed at my support post, I have no ill feelings towards cobra or the code, but I stopped paying for it, one of my main reason(s) for this knowing the dev can cut you off, just like xam could with his code, kingcobra says he's done this because of people stealing his code and his hacks etc, so now he's added DMCA protection to his new v4.1, it is good to see the old coder cooly back, between him and lupin they builded a very nice code back in the days, I have kepted away from visiting the dev site for personal reasons, my last visit shows the support is stepping up again with the input of cooly and they are trying to upgrade most things.

As for people getting banned for voicing their viewpoints, this is one of the most important points which needs addressing at xbitFM site, having a sensitive approach to users who pay for their subscriptions on a yearly basis is the only downside other than this, the xbitFM code is nice to use as a tracker, some things I hope have improved such as the H&R system in the upgrade.......

@Thanks to nexus322 and thartley55
Old 6th June 2023, 19:38

thartley55 aka obiwan got banned for breaking rules & flaming users & the staff after being warned to stop doing it several times but he kept on doing it so he got banned.

As for nexus322 he is not a very good coder when he breaks code that messed up a persons tracker & won't do what he was asked to do as a coder he failed.

also I wouldn't go to papad's tracker because his tracker has security issues that hasn't been fixed like what has been fixed in the current v4.1.25
Old 6th June 2023, 22:42

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra65 View Post
thartley55 aka obiwan got banned for breaking rules & flaming users & the staff after being warned to stop doing it several times but he kept on doing it so he got banned.

As for nexus322 he is not a very good coder when he breaks code that messed up a persons tracker & won't do what he was asked to do as a coder he failed.

also I wouldn't go to papad's tracker because his tracker has security issues that hasn't been fixed like what has been fixed in the current v4.1.25
For one thing, twat, I don't care anymore that I was banned for voicing my opinions. I'll continue to do so.
And you saying that papad's tracker has security issues...well the security issues (if any) are due to your coding on the 'supposedly' final version of FM 3.1.
So you, KingCobra, can just fuck right off.
Old 6th June 2023, 23:04

Ireland
Let me tell you something i am staff on xbtitfm for nearly 13 years, if anyone gets banned it is for a good god damn reason, e.g giving cheek an abuse to other members or staff is not tolerated! you will be banned for this end of story regardless. Let me tell you something Projectzomb/nexus322 you were one of them.

xbtitfm is still running strong mater of fact even stronger than ever, don't get me wrong we have our ups and downs BUT things get sorted.

There is now v4.1.25 who can argue with that we keep going and going we are strong and updating/customizing code on a daily basis.

So Projectzomb/nexus322 you are so full of shit and obiwan

Would anyone like to join my tracker feel free to do so we are very friendly! obiwan you are already a member there.

xbtitfm all the way!

attention

Attention

Tracker Link Removed

Last edited by papad; 6th June 2023 at 23:33.
Old 6th June 2023, 23:31

P2P
Well well...here's the input from 'mini-me' skangster.
And, did not know that is your site.
The go ahead and disable/delete me from there.
Old 6th June 2023, 23:33

Ireland
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
Well well...here's the input from 'mini-me' skangster.
And, did not know that is your site.
The go ahead and disable/delete me from there.

No i will let you play the fool that you are
Old 6th June 2023, 23:36

P2P
Yeah, the owner of the script can 'give cheek' and bad-mouth his members, and be belligerent. But if someone calls him on it, or disputes anything he says, he considers that as abuse...and temp-locks his members.
You both are a couple of hypocrites...and are made for each other.
Old 6th June 2023, 23:38

P2P
I know the staff from XBTIT/XBTITFM for many years, I'm active on that forums from 2008, they are a hard working bunch.

Don't mind me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yupy For This Useful Post:
skangster (6th June 2023)
Old 6th June 2023, 23:43

P2P
It don't matter. I'm through with all y'all...and this thread.
Old 6th June 2023, 23:43

Ireland
Quote:
Yeah, the owner of the script can 'give cheek' and bad-mouth his members, and be belligerent. But if someone calls him on it, or disputes anything he says, he considers that as abuse...and temp-locks his members.
You both are a couple of hypocrites...and are made for each other.

You are a stupid person if you think kc does that, i hope you have proof you muppet

attention

Attention

Warning Stop posting link to your site

Bump:
Quote:
It don't matter. I'm through with all y'all...and this thread.

Yeah cause you cannot win, and we at xbtitfm know you are full of shit,trying putting us down forget it, we stick together remember this part.