Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 16th July 2014, 17:46

Default ts 7.3 issue
i have a strange issue seeds work for a while then drop of and comeback
i think it somethink i have over looked or done wrong but three days been goin at it has me stumped her is cronjobs
update_torrents.php Update Torrent Stats (seeders, leechers, times completed, comments). 35 minutes 07-16-2014 04:44 PM Yes Actived Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. hourly_cleanups.php This script performs various cleanup tasks once per hour. 1 hour 07-16-2014 05:43 PM Yes Actived Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. rssposter.php TS Auto RSS Poster Bot 1 hour 07-16-2014 05:43 PM Yes Actived Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. update_peers.php Update peers count. Run time must be half of the annunce interval value. 1 hour , 30 minutes 07-16-2014 05:55 PM Yes Actived Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. daily_cleanups.php This script performs various cleanup tasks once per day. 1 day 07-16-2014 11:49 PM Yes Actived Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. promotions.php Automatic Promotions (see Manage Promotions) 1 day 07-16-2014 05:34 PM Yes Actived Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. uploader_inactivity.php Demote Uploaders due Inactivity (see Uploader Inacitivity Settings) 1 day 10-11-2010 02:45 PM Yes Disabled Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. weekly_cleanups.php This script performs various cleanup tasks once per week. 1 week 10-17-2010 02:45 PM Yes Disabled Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. backup_database.php Backup Database Automatically. 1 week 07-13-2014 11:52 AM Yes Disabled Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. delete_messages.php Delete Old System Messages. 1 week 10-17-2010 02:45 PM Yes Disabled Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. monthly_cleanups.php This script performs various cleanup tasks once per month. 1 month 11-10-2010 01:45 PM Yes Disabled Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. and anounce is set to 1800
any advice would be nice thankyou in advance
Old 17th July 2014, 15:39
BT.Manager Owner

United States
looks like your missing the css file
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 17th July 2014, 18:03

Default peers and seeders
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
looks like your missing the css file
thankx but not sure if it is on 7.3 if you disable update peers.php cron it dont do it but then what happens seeders on the torrent double and triple up it is weardest thing i have ever seen

but i do no this sence i have posted this i have noticed multiple owners running 7.3 with same problem the answer i heard was to make sure time zones on tracker and server are the same well that did not work on ether of them and the next one was told to disable update-peers.php cron yere well that ideah was in sane cuase the users double up all over the place and end resualt crash of the century but i know when it does it seems to drop table so endresualt i have no answer and prolly in same boat as many other 100s of 7.3 users

Last edited by hammer25; 18th July 2014 at 07:40.
Old 18th July 2014, 14:51

do you have decoded or nulled TS 7.3 ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffneck For This Useful Post:
roland22 (29th January 2015)

Tags
73 , issue