Default hello
cinema.php not found ???
Old 20th October 2012, 05:50

Egypt
thanks man nice work :)

I installed the source on XAMPP 1.7.4 and when i try to login that error
appear
Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression
help pleas :)

Last edited by spidey; 20th October 2012 at 10:12.
Old 20th October 2012, 09:08

P2P
Default upload erroe
when i try to uploa dim getting this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ']' in /home/beatswit/public_html/takeupload.php on line 431

and i dont know what to do im on hevy moded tsse56

and i cant get uplaod to work please coudl sum one help me are make patch for it
Old 21st October 2012, 02:07
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
Since I am getting away from the p2p part I decided to rar up my work and present to everyone to share and use.
I started with the basic TSSE 5.6 nightcrawler and a added mods to it from all over some from 5.4.1, some from simple php files, I made up a faster installer, added a couple blank pages in the theme I designed for it, so if you want to expand this the pages are in the root folder listed as blank.php and blank2.php and blankpage. (Don't ask I am not sure why either).

Click the image to open in full size.

List of modifications

Radio with players for winamp, windows and quicktime

radio management system through smi

Marque donor block

Gallery image plugin

ajax torrent plugin

last 24 hour visted plugin

seedbox plugin

enhanced login plugin

avatar size increased to 150 x 150 5mb to allow for animated avatars

allows all bb code in the shoutbox, ([img], etc.)

added "peel" to main page

php firewall

added site on/off and "offline" index.html

Advanced Search cloud torrent search engine

last 30 uploads

modded shoutbox

special shoutcast plugin

browser stats plugin [needs work]

Added Classic Games mod

new torrent carousel added to browse page (different then the last 30)

added glass effect category icons

added animated country flags

changed language flags to animated gif

added Russian, Italian, Romanian, German dutch languages

added donation block plugin

removed [list][/list from rules table in db making site faster

new theme with fixed background (tweaked vista theme)

xxx confirm dialog box added

added twitter mod

Animated banner

made side slide menu times faster

Added imageflow mod & youtube mod

Translated all to english

Twitter

semi transparent banner, and main sheet.

Added a background image to the shoutbox, this can be changed easy to one you want.

There are still somethings to be fixed but this code is up and running on several sites, so it is good and solid. If you have issues with the takeupload.php, benc.php or announce.php check your magicquotes settings, these have been changed and modded and I can't make it to work on every server. Free Servers are a waste, won't run on them.

You must have ioncube installed, all the requirements for TSSE 5.6 Nightcrawler. You will need to spend time in the backend, the tracker settings, set this up how you want. Also the link for the Peel can be set to any place you want to redirect it to internal or external. Now here is the funny part....
99% of all mods fixes, themes, the whole thing came right here from these threads. So any issues you have, simply look at the top of the page almost the middle between Community and Quick links there is a word there...."S....E.....A....R....C.....H"
I did not do much with this, the credit goes to all those that contributed the mods and fixes through out this forum, all I did was put it in one neat package, this thing is huge it is 37.2mb with over 5000 pages (around 5200 if I remember right) it can be cleaned up and made a little smaller. Has been tested on xampp, lamp, wamp, many different servers, and is in use now on maybe 10 sites. So enjoy and if you have any questions, ask developer/wolfman/abc

DEMO

Also added the replacement takeupload.php, announce.php, and the benc.php, if your server is having issues with the ones in the script simply copy these to the right place and overwrite them.
LOL you make me pissss lol ive seen alot better and all of your shite no good mising code on it and all your mad
Old 21st October 2012, 04:22
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Excuse me but your English is worse than a 5 year old kid, are you educated or just a complete and utter tadger ? Learning to speak properly and spelling correctly is a good start. If your educated then fukin lord help Britain if that’s the shite getting put out to help the paying public. New members please look past this asshats rambles, he /she is clearly out there depth with no idea what there talking about.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjoos For This Useful Post:
Daz (5th December 2012)
Old 21st October 2012, 17:40
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
Excuse me but your English is worse than a 5 year old kid, are you educated or just a complete and utter tadger ? Learning to speak properly and spelling correctly is a good start. If your educated then fukin lord help Britain if that’s the shite getting put out to help the paying public. New members please look past this asshats rambles, he /she is clearly out there depth with no idea what there talking about.
nodhead lol lol hahahahahahaha

Last edited by joeroberts; 21st October 2012 at 17:46. Reason: Remove un needed fuol language
Old 22nd October 2012, 14:03
Banned

Cuba
Default live site wizardsarena on this version of TSSE
TSSE can see this version here: http://wizardsarena.org
The Following User Says Thank You to Tones For This Useful Post:
Daz (5th December 2012)
Old 29th October 2012, 16:03
Banned

P2P
Default basecode
sorry to say this as nothing but error in it trust the original that in on here. from here http://www.bvlist.com/releases/3580-...htcrawler.html
Old 30th November 2012, 08:19

P2P
Default help me please
first sorry for my bad English, I need help.
when I install tsse5.6 get to step 3 and says critical error occurred and red marks "connection error: ts_tables" .
use wamp 2.2 to test if everything goes ok then I'll upload it to my dedicated server.
Thanks and sorry I'm new to this topic
Old 10th December 2012, 21:41

P2P
Default replies
the errors most are experiencing are from running it on outdated versions of xampp, and I never tried it on wamp, I have installed this and its running very well on real, (not shared) servers.
The code is solid, it works and its running. The Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ']' in /home/beatswit/public_html/takeupload.php on line 431 I have no issues with installing this on localhost, and anywhere else I have installed it all over the world.
I did not develop this release it is simply the webcrawler version with all the proven mods added in from here, you know the ones that have worked for thousands before.... All I did was put it all into a single proven running package.

Tags
56 , heavy , modded , tsse