Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Old 5th November 2008, 18:27

Talking Hi All
I'm new to this "game", I've been working for my first time with btit 1.4.7, but after a few hacks it started to fail everywhere, so I've spent a lot of time working on it and going nowhere with that tracker.

Now I'm looking for one that works properly and doesn't give me more headache, so everything you can tell me about which is the best tracker for newbies at this "game" is welcome.

I'm interested on a few I've seen at this site that I've found by an accident, now it's a great place to know more about trackers.
Old 5th November 2008, 18:40

United States
Hmm, there are a lot of "good" script out there. It all depends what do you need.
TBDev based scripts are mostly really good because TBDev is the oldest script out there anyway.
Here on our little community we have several scripts so you can try one you think will suite your needs best.
Most of the scripts have demo trackers installed so you can actually see what is going on with it. Test it our and decide what would work best for you!

Welcome and don't be a stranger! :bubble:

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Ernest Hemingway.

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright.
Old 5th November 2008, 19:30
xxx

P2P

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravelmuncha View Post
everything you can tell me about which is the best tracker for newbies at this "game" is welcome.
All trackers have problems so the best tracker is the one that has the best support for it from the developer or/and other people :-)
Old 5th November 2008, 19:48

By the way, I'm having problems with registration at TBDev.net, the problem is captcha, I've tried to register from different OS, web browser, ... always the same problem, anyone knows the contact mail from TBDev? I'll like to tell to admin.

THX