Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 17th February 2009, 22:34

why would u want to do that ?
Old 26th February 2009, 18:59

P2P
Exclamation Error
Code:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  ssr() in E:\Tracker\xampp\htdocs\maxcoder.php on line 31
Old 9th March 2009, 03:38

P2P
Default can someone please help (shoutbox)
I want to remove the shoutbox completely but i cannot find it in the index.php, how do i remove it.

*EDIT*
I also found a bug, for every link saying "announcements" it links to usersearch.php

*EDIT*

Ok I found how to remove the shoutbox, now for the new problem, I can upload a torrent but i cannot download it, it points to http://mysite.com/download.php/2/tor...loaded.torrent and says
Not Found

Sorry pal :(

Last edited by codeblue; 9th March 2009 at 06:05. Reason: add more info
Old 9th March 2009, 10:56
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Talking LoL
So you found a bug eh - Tell you what see that bug you found on the usersearch - i now advise you to read the instructions on that particulair usersearch then come back - Inexperience as usual and there you are screaming about bugs when you dont even understand the structure of that source code :) Your second one sorry pal not found is simple as well you either havint chmod'ed your torrent folder or you installed this into a sub-directory so thats your problem to sort out - that installer is already pre-configured to be installed into root on windows or linux ... Go figure .... and try reading TbDev .. you know the place where its actually an official source code then maybe you'll see your making the same mistakes/presumptions most do.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaRhea View Post
cant get the installer to work any idea what i am doing wrong

http://sitename.com/install/index.php
Yeah Natasha - Your not pointing to install -- httP://yourdomain.com/install/install.php

The installer uses install.php not index.php :)
Old 9th March 2009, 21:07

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
So you found a bug eh - Tell you what see that bug you found on the usersearch - i now advise you to read the instructions on that particulair usersearch then come back - Inexperience as usual and there you are screaming about bugs when you dont even understand the structure of that source code :) Your second one sorry pal not found is simple as well you either havint chmod'ed your torrent folder or you installed this into a sub-directory so thats your problem to sort out - that installer is already pre-configured to be installed into root on windows or linux ... Go figure .... and try reading TbDev .. you know the place where its actually an official source code then maybe you'll see your making the same mistakes/presumptions most do.

Bump:

Yeah Natasha - Your not pointing to install -- httP://yourdomain.com/install/install.php

The installer uses install.php not index.php :)
My torrents dir is chmod'd to 777 and it is installed in the web root dir.

*EDIT*

I managed to get it working by using information on this post, tho I had to make alot of changes to details.php
Board Message

*EDIT*

when a user provides the incorrect password I get this:

Code:
Warning:  Missing argument 1 for bark(), called in /var/www/takelogin.php on line 47 and defined in /var/www/takelogin.php on line 23
--
I cannot add staff either gives error:
Code:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ssr() in /var/www/maxcoder.php on line 31

Last edited by codeblue; 10th March 2009 at 21:35. Reason: Update
Old 12th March 2009, 15:19
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Default LoL
You managed to get it working after modifying a lot on details - Ok ... i told you the installer is configured for straight root install on linux or windows no changes required unless you cant set up a server properly namely PATH_INFO and i'll put money on it ... or you fiddled with stuff you know nothing about - You proceed to post 2 more issues covered on like the second and third page on Tbdev - Learn to code and read man or stay away from Beta source codes untill there stable at least to save your self the trouble :)

@Staff .. Guys your better having someone keep this post updated from Tbdev perhaps - Odd post here and there are issue's that were fixed ages ago :)

Last edited by Bigjoos; 12th March 2009 at 15:25. Reason: Typo's :)
Old 13th March 2009, 16:32

Sweden
I have been running BigJoos code now for awhile without any problem and i have followed any updates on tbdev and read all post about bugs and i can only say that its a wonderful code as long as you dont mess with staff that you dont know anything about
Old 29th March 2009, 12:18

Korea South
Default pincode error
I can't find pincode

pincode word not see
Old 29th March 2009, 16:17

Default Warning: fopen...
Installed the latest rls ;) thanks ;)

Still, major problem, the tracker said that I, as a seeder, am Not Connectable, and one leecher (my uTorrent on other computer - differenet ISP) also is Not Connectable, and we both are :P The announcer is working in both clients, but it doesn't connecting peers...

Second thing is that when I promote a user to a higher class (SysOp, moderator...) the script said that there were hacked admin accounts and bans promoted account...
Code:
Sorry but your not an authorized staff member - nice try your banned !
I tried to modify staffids and staffnames in settings directory entering promoted user id and username, but it doesn't work!

Can't make ajax poller to work :(

I GIVE UP... gonna start from null and build my own tracker on tbdev bases...

----
- fixed cimage.php (default cache dir is set for windows users, and should be for linux users)
Code:
//$CACHE = "C://AppServ/www/cache"; // for windows
$CACHE = "/home/YOURZ_ACC/public_html/cache"; //for unix based
- fixed categorie.php (should find and replace all in that file category.php to categorie.php) ...

- fixed few things, and now everything works in coder/sysop/admin/mod tools
Attached Files
File Type: php categorie.php (7.0 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by theacidwiz; 30th March 2009 at 09:18. Reason: Solved
Old 4th April 2009, 15:01

Italy
Talking HELM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by theacidwiz View Post
Installed the latest rls ;) thanks ;)

..when I promote a user to a higher class (SysOp, moderator...) the script said that there were hacked admin accounts and bans promoted account...
Code:
Sorry but your not an authorized staff member - nice try your banned !

I have the same problem. How to fix?

thanks guys!

Tags
codex , installer , v4