Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Project U-232
Old 5th February 2015, 02:26

Spain
Default U-232-V4 Dar Master Dark Theme.
Hi mates

Now that U-232 forums are back I was able to download the rar file for Dark Master - Dark Theme.

I've just downloaded the Rich rar for the Dark Theme, to my test site and uncompress the rar file. I've put all the files in ./templates/2 folder, ren I've also modified the template.php to include de vcss.gif and valid.png.

But when I select the theme I've an strange behaviour. The theme seems to crash and as result the user is logged out.
Click the image to open in full size.

Also, whe I relog into the system, the wrong / missing theme config log out the user.

So after that issue I need to change the theme asigned to de user in the Database, and restart memcache, to allow that user to access the system again.

Please, do you have any idea what's happenning.

Best regards.

Old 5th February 2015, 07:20

Thumbs down
my goodness if you got the theme from those forums why come here asking for support???
Old 5th February 2015, 22:34
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticWolf View Post
my goodness if you got the theme from those forums why come here asking for support???
those forums are ...down ?
Old 5th February 2015, 22:57
VIP

Not really...

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 6th February 2015, 00:09
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Its not for you to tell someone where someone can post or not it might be a good idea for someone to post here! because Im sure Bvlist gets quite a lot of traffic and out of those who visit Bvlist Im sure some of them are using U232 and even that theme, I really don't know why I need to explain this, but I have!!

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 6th February 2015, 02:01

United States
In case anyone actually cares about the answer... They also posted on the U232 forums a couple minutes after here and I answered there a few minutes later.
http://forum-u-232.servebeer.com/ind....html#msg16643
Old 6th February 2015, 02:05

Canada
the first 4 images do not show for me for some reason, but the last does, the one of the theme manager in admincp...see part of the issue there, you have 2 1.css check template.php and css files to make sure they are pointing right, it should show 1.css as default, next would be 2.css or what ever the template is supposed to be, you may need make changes in the dark theme template.php to reflect.
looking at darkmasters theme he designed it to be set as 1 so if you want to use it you either need get rid of the other template or go through darkmasters template.php and replace the 1 with a 2 and rename 1.css to 2.css, look for line like
templates/1/
and change to
templates/2/
Old 7th February 2015, 02:49

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
'
same old Arctic, attitude plus

TT sucked for this very reason, everyone has an attitude there.
Old 7th February 2015, 19:42
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrt1 View Post
'
same old Arctic, attitude plus

TT sucked for this very reason, everyone has an attitude there.

very true mate same here with it ... this why ill not put any of my own work on here with it every one can do better lol same with u232 and tt and here
Old 8th February 2015, 16:21

P2P
All themes for u232 are designed to default in which is the 1.css and template I personal would of check over my theme before you added it. You need to under stand the code in some what to run a nice site. Good luck man and if you need themes for your site best ask on u232 forums you would likely get a faster respond and no attitude....

Joe.

Tags
dar , dark , master , theme , u232v4