Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 13th February 2010, 05:51

P2P
Default is xam really using tbdev as a update supply zone ?
After the year i spent on tbdev reading endless amounts of posts about how much xam used that place as a easy method of making new updates for the template share source ive done something that would give me the true answer and that was to actually look through the source code (v5.6)

without going to far into detail and making a huge post explaining how most of the posts are wrong i will explain what i think is the correct answer from what ive seen while looking through it :)

xam used tbdev source from the early versions of the TS source (3.9 and below i think)
you can see this just looking through the code in them versions .

However in TS v5.6 there is a big difference in the code and the only parts of tbdev code (or should i say tbsource aswell since they dont get much credit these days ;) ) that is being used is the basic stuff and any other stuff is actually rewriten by the looks of it but this is how im seeing it .

if xam is stealing so much from tbdev i would love for people to point it out the code they are saying is stolen because it would put alot of questions thats been asked and answered in forum posts on tbdev saying everything is taken from tbdev and no credits given after ..

im not trying to defend xam with this post but trying to ask for the people who are saying such things to point out and show the proof or is it to hard to find the mods now in the TS source that was thought to of come from tbdev ?

ive moved on now away from listening to all the crap tbh and gone to learning much more by doing it my own way and thats by looking through a source that is being said to being over bloated with crap yet the source is nothing more bloated than what you would get after applying all the mods you have anyway on your trackers after a years time ..

i hope i get some replys from some known members of tbdev which actually have a some good experience in php and not just get a bunch of people replying that doesnt understand a thing and just wants to carry on the hated xam posts :)

Bump: hmm no reply yet all the hate posts being made about him lol

come on peeps where is all the proof of him using tbdev as a money making zone ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Useful Post:
Daz (13th February 2010)

Tags
supply , tbdev , update , xam , zone