Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Gazelle
Old 30th August 2014, 22:58

Default New Private Tracker
Hello guys,
I am willing to start new private trackers. I and few guys from different movies release groups are willing to create a new home for scene and p2p users. The bad things are all the same - founds. I am not here get your money, but search for help. If anybody wants to help, I will be glad, if not - no. I am shamed that we need to ask for help, but ... :/
We "escape" from our previous home because of the staff, and we think and want to start new more user friendly tracker. Not much different will be in it. General 0day tracker with scene and p2p Quality stuff, not all the sh*t that can find on the net, just the best one.
Thank you in advance!
Old 30th August 2014, 23:24
VIP

Default tracker

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 31st August 2014, 01:51
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggyeman View Post
Hello guys,
I am willing to start new private trackers. I and few guys from different movies release groups are willing to create a new home for scene and p2p users. The bad things are all the same - founds. I am not here get your money, but search for help. If anybody wants to help, I will be glad, if not - no. I am shamed that we need to ask for help, but ... :/
We "escape" from our previous home because of the staff, and we think and want to start new more user friendly tracker. Not much different will be in it. General 0day tracker with scene and p2p Quality stuff, not all the sh*t that can find on the net, just the best one.
Thank you in advance!
What kinda cash you looking & why can,t rest of your team club to gather for the cash to start the new trackers ??
Old 31st August 2014, 05:29

We're looking for the bare minimum for start. arround 250-300usd. Can't really answer... I can speak for myself, I can't get pre-paid credit/debit card in my country, and its difficult to open pay-pal account for payment (won't use my real ID and bank-account visa). Most of the services used paypal. Only the domain and vps can be buy with bitcoin, the dedi for tracker and main ftp/seedbox from ovh need to be pay with paypal... So I really can't get founds from my bank account to internet and stay anonymous. And I want to work with new people, which I don't know and they don't know me in real life. For that I make new nick, use different vpn's, etc. Actualy I don't want anyone to send my money. No. If anyone decide to help, he/she can buy directly (if know how, and stay anonymous or I can assist that) dedi, etc. I don't want people send me money on faith.

Tags
private , tracker