Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) > Mods & Themes
Old 3rd May 2021, 22:22

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
In the meantime, the script is being updated on the github. Let me remind you that the script has been updated for the old server configurations:
FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) PHP 5.4.45

The script is written for the latest version and will only be paid, with the following server configuration:
FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) PHP 8.0.3 + RedBeanphp

https://github.com/lolyworlds/LoLya-v1.0

Test site for latest PHP 8.0.3: https://lolya.top

Yeah and what. Site is invite only. Are you hiding the site or what. Why not release a free registration so we can all see it
HOW MATCH MONEY OF YOUR SCRIPT 700-800 EUROS???

Last edited by mogo; 3rd May 2021 at 22:44. Reason: Edit
Old 5th May 2021, 06:05

P2P
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo View Post
Yeah and what. Site is invite only. Are you hiding the site or what. Why not release a free registration so we can all see it
HOW MATCH MONEY OF YOUR SCRIPT 700-800 EUROS???
you are a little delirious. Where is it written that the script is being sold? Do not write nonsense, the script is actively uploaded on github, for free, as it is updated.

And the new version will not be available freely. I did not write about the prices, so there is no need to lie here. Watch yourself and your tongue.

your script is fine. It's funny to look at the attempts of a midge against a car. We run a github, support forum and write mods from scratch. What can you suggest? I will answer - pathetic attempts. push on. I’ll laugh.