Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Closed Thread
Old 5th March 2017, 15:37
XGODY

Default Hello here to sell code
Hello from me been out the scene for a few months seen this forum on a site so I'll thought I'll sign up so here . I do see a few from old tbv days yes I have a lot of code for sale even 08 09 tt tsse 5.8 a lot of custom code for sale

Last edited by XGODY; 5th March 2017 at 15:51.
Old 5th March 2017, 16:58

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGODY View Post
I have a lot of code for sale even 08 09 tt tsse 5.8 a lot of custom code for sale
hey, what kind of custom code you have? maybe make a list of what you have
Old 5th March 2017, 18:55
XGODY

Thumbs up
Yes I'll do that over this week when I have more time
Old 5th March 2017, 19:21

Romania
some demo of what you have for sale ?
Old 5th March 2017, 20:21
XGODY

Sorry no sever to do so .what I do is on my own pc so all coding to done there my work is very good
I see a lot of want to be coders here from the tbv days and still can't get the hang of coding lol those will know who I mean
Old 5th March 2017, 20:23
VIP

This thread will get deleted soon...

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 5th March 2017, 20:31
XGODY

DND your not staff so going on as you think you are always one who thinks he's the Don .and you know seen you about forums asking for help on code you now nothing about and try and be the Don on here but we all know you and what you can not do lol And for tsse support axam the man for that lol and you nothing about that too so you saying you can read he's files lol no I do not think so all you know is the 5.6 on here lol and that's not any good full of holes and no HNR works on it lol.so do not try and be i am with me bro I know more about codes then you will never no

Last edited by XGODY; 5th March 2017 at 21:09.
Old 5th March 2017, 21:35
VIP

a? what's the relevance with what i've said? your talking is pretty similar to someone's else around here.
like i've said, topic is going to get deleted. it was just an opinion, it's a free world LMFAO. why? wrong section and no introduction

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 5th March 2017, 21:41

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
This thread will get deleted soon...
Dooooo eeeeeet!
Puhleeeeease!
Old 5th March 2017, 23:33
XGODY

Someone else who thinks he's a do who knows nothing about htmlspecialchars and code just use he's mouth in forums thinks he's a big man

Last edited by XGODY; 5th March 2017 at 23:35. Reason: too many want to be users and want to be staff
Closed Thread

Tags
code , sell