Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > N3XT
Old 24th June 2023, 16:08
Coder

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowni View Post
Thanks for the answer. It would be good to release the beta version so that everyone can test it themselves and if they find bugs or errors, they will inform the coders and they can offer a solution. In the demo site, I did not see an option to enter the admin panel.

The code will become available after completion of the initial version.

We currently have a team of beta testers, and the first release will occur once the code is no longer in the beta phase, based on internal team testing. Before the main release, we have selected a few sites to run the code, which will serve as external beta testing environments. Please note that the demo site, which is actively being developed, does not grant access to the admin panel unless you are a staff member.

Its temporary opening is in response to the significant interest expressed during the development process.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subzero For This Useful Post:
salonon (12th November 2023)
Old 24th June 2023, 17:59
Cod3r

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowni View Post
Thanks for the answer. It would be good to release the beta version so that everyone can test it themselves and if they find bugs or errors, they will inform the coders and they can offer a solution. In the demo site, I did not see an option to enter the admin panel.
Agreed

i do custom mods in torrenttrader for £
Old 24th June 2023, 20:41

What about those that have no interest in discord or any social media platform?
Old 24th June 2023, 23:14
Cod3r

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky View Post
I totally agree with you its about time this was thought of by for those who wish to keep the details private
Also a side note they should give credit for other coders work done from xbit and more source code we do not see this at all from them this is not the next gen tracker at all its a long way of this and never will be the next gen who are they trying to kid here...so we would like to see full credit to the original coders from across the board

Old 25th June 2023, 00:34
Coder

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky View Post
For those with no interest in discord the demo link has already been posted but we are mainly focusing on our discord community where questions are concerned

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
I totally agree with you its about time this was thought of by for those who wish to keep the details private
Also a side note they should give credit for other coders work done from xbit and more source code we do not see this at all from them this is not the next gen tracker at all its a long way of this and never will be the next gen who are they trying to kid here...so we would like to see full credit to the original coders from across the board
There is 0 credit to give to anyone unlike you we have not stolen code and attempted to sell it this will be my last reply to you directly as you are not yourself a programmer just a xam attempting to take people code and profit again I will not reply to you.
Old 25th June 2023, 08:37
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs down
if none rely to this threads no one be here LOL...ALSO SUB DO NOT TALK ABOUT STUFF YOU DO AS IN MODS YOU KNOWN FOR THIS WITH TORRENT STIKE SO ON AND FSP TO SO I WOULD NOT GO ON WOULD YOU

Old 25th June 2023, 08:47

P2P
I'll explain for the totally retarded and imbecile:

1. At the entrance to the site should reduce the number of requests to a minimum, remove all unnecessary, so that the page loads quickly and does not litter the browser with unnecessary code and files. Right now you have 11 requests at the entry and the page loads in 2.52 sec. Which is a lot! You have unnecessary code, you need to optimize!

2. At the main (index), you have as many as 59 requests and the page loads in 2.81 s. It is a lot, cut your codes and extra connections! This is not taking into account the fact that there is no block releases with posters!

3. browse - 48 requests and 2.74 s page load. And that's with 6 releases and 5 peers! Are you completely crazy there?

4. Release details - 36 requests and 2.77s page load. And that's WITHOUT screenshots! By the way, why aren't there any? Description of the release is very poor, or rather, there is none at all! No technical data, no screenshots!

5. Forum - 35 requests and 2.56 s page load. And this is 2 categories and 2 topics only!

6. User's profile - 33 requests and 2.65 sec. page load. No words...

Your checkers at the bottom of the page is only for those who think that it's loaded quickly, in fact there need to move the comma, removing the zero. You have an average page loads 1.5 - 3 seconds and an average of 30 unnecessary requests for any page! This is very, very much!

About HTML-5 I wrote for a reason! Spoiler can be used with this technology and not in java! Yes, and the rest of the chips can be taken with this technology, if you have a head! So far, I see a very crude code, with a lot of unnecessary garbage and a huge number of requests and long loading pages of any.
Old 25th June 2023, 16:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero View Post
For those with no interest in discord the demo link has already been posted but we are mainly focusing on our discord community where questions are concerned.

Thank You
Old 13th July 2023, 22:01
BluCrew

P2P
You need to have some dev ethics and stop spreading lies. UNIT3D is not coming to an end. V7 is about to be releases with a lot more in the pipeline along with the RUST announce we built. There is also no paid plugins. UNIT3D has been FOSS on GitHub since day one. Theres sponsoring which does provide some perks but by no means is it pay to use software. So do yourself a favor and stop talking trash.
Old 15th October 2023, 23:21

P2P
Smile

Tags
code , tracker