View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2012, 15:16

Latvia
Default Premiere movies - can't edit info
Hello BVList!
So I've had this problem for some while and now I'm getting really angry becuase I just can't figure it out. The problem is, I have a section called "Movies" in a tracker where I add all new movies like "Battleship", "Puss in Boots" etc. But! I can't edit information about them. I write everything how it needs to be, press "Edit", it shows that everything is ok but when it redirects me to actual filmas.php (movies.php in english) everything is just like before.

I haven't been able to figure out the problem. Actually - none of the people who looked at those php files weren't able to figure it out. Maybe we are just stupid but I'll let you see that. I added those files as attachments.

P.S. filmasedit.php is the actual file that I open in tracker to edit them. Takefilmas.php is the thing that sends stuff to database. I have stuff that adds new movie to database too in that file.

P.S.S. And maybe someone has any ideas how to make that section look better? Because it now looks shitty. You can see it in a picture I attached.
Attached Thumbnails
movie section.png  
Attached Files
File Type: php filmasedit.php (3.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: php takefilmas.php (4.6 KB, 22 views)