Old 10th March 2008, 03:05

Default re: X-Fusion Tracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedyx90
Nice share ^^ :shock:
Was cool to have more themes,styles

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in C:\XAmp\xampp\htdocs\include\cleanup.php on line 504? hm..?
remove it

Code:
    // delete old regimage codes
    $secs = 1 * 86400;
    $dt = time() - $secs;
    sql_query("DELETE FROM captcha WHERE dateline < $dt") or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
^^ If you want to keep your database clean which is wat the cleanup is for then DO NOT DELETE this query

sql_query is a function used for debug information .. back on my tbdev based source sql_query was substituted for mysql_query so that debug information could be outputted to myself using a debug function when i call it

if you do not have this debug function then you have two options ...

1. Get the mod for it as it comes in useful if you actually understand mysql queries

or if you aren't really that good with coding

2. replace any instances of sql_query with mysql_query

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedyx90
Thanks dude,real good working nice ^^ :D ,any idea how could i add more styles to it if i can..? and sometimes when i upload a torrent dosent appear ha.. :)
^^ styles are genrally added by creating a new css file and adding it to the stylesheets table (im a tbdev user and never used this source so this may be different)

------

otherwise if you kno your way around code and are prepared to search you can create header and footer and css sheets for several different skins and therefore having completly different styles for different skins instead of just color and image changes .. but this isnt for teh faint hearted and shud never be undertaken on a live tracker