View Single Post
Old 7th November 2017, 21:04

P2P
Default No hate
No hate but i a way or another Napon is right. I mean in that screenshot we have some modifications on the main files of the sourcecode. It's not just a simple theme anymore, its a full website modified. He modified a lot of the original code i mean look at how torrents are showing, maybe ajax requests or even database structure altered or modified completely and much more. To implement that on another website it will be kinda tricky tbh. All the sourcecode has been altered modified or replaced. So that's now a full designed website, not a theme anymore. I'm curious how those client who'll buy this theme will be able to install it cuz in my oppinion it should have a tutorial created by Aeon about how to install it and i don't think he made one. Well let's say he will make something like this:

In browse.php on line 200 find this
PHP Code:
<div class="clientdiv">

$blablabla "This will be a var that he thinks that the client will have";

if (
$blablabla === true) {
//this will be a statement that he thinks that the client will have too
} else {

}

and 
the code continues....... 
and replace with

PHP Code:
<div class="hisdiv">

$blablabla123456 "This will be his variable";

if (
$blablabla123456 !== 123) {
//this will be his statement
} else {

}

and 
the code continues....... 
What i'm tryin' to explain is that not everyone has the same code structure like him and that's why it will be kinda hard to implement into another website. The way he do it it's more like a guessing game. Btw i like his theme and all the respect for what he's doing but he should make all the things much simple for the clients. Keep it up!

Regards Chez!