Thread: Project U-232
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2020, 08:56

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by antimidas View Post
who are directing this at hmmm? Last time you posted at me I gave benefit of doubt and even apologized. There is nothing lost to translation here at all.......
Вот тебе на русском: скрипт твой ни а чом, бедненький и страшненький. Страница загрузки стара как каменный век! В моем скрипте все теги заполняются автоматически, у тебя же все ручками надо делать.
Картинки-постеры советую заливать на сам сайт с изменением размеров для быстрой загрузки страницы, ибо огромные постеры тянут время загрузки.
И используй индексы, у тебя их почти нет, что плохо!
Кеш + мемкеш + компанованные запросы в клинап творят чудеса. В моем сайте весь блок релизы на кучу страниц, выводится всего одним запросом:

Here you have it in Russian: your script is not good, poor and ugly. The download page is as old as a stone age! In my script, all tags are automatically filled, you have to do everything with pens.
Pictures-posters I advise you to upload to the site itself with resizing to quickly load the page, because huge posters delay the loading time.
And use indexes, you have almost none, which is bad!
Cache + memkesh + compiled requests in klinap do wonders. In my site, the entire block of releases on a bunch of pages is displayed with just one request:

Code:
sql_query("SELECT textt FROM relizs WHERE id='1'")) or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
и все! Скорость отображения запроса показать, или сам догадаешься?

Last edited by Thor; 20th April 2020 at 08:38. Reason: Englih ONLY.