Thread: Project U-232
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2020, 23:52
VIP

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by son View Post
The U-232 tracker test site, and forum support for it, has been taken offline, because, the individuals that took it over in Mindless' absence, couldn't get any help, server problems, so they closed u-232 tracker and code support forums, but they have renamed it and now saying that it's there own but stipulate that it's based on u-232 code base.

The individuals that did so, hope they come forward with the relevant information moving forward.
From what I see, that some people took the unfinished "V6" and they do 1% modification and called the source code other names rather than U-232 but what we can do

I know last time I was working to do something interesting, to use foundation and bootstrap as design framework, but I gave up for real life...

Now I do understand, why Mindless decided to go offline, because he didn't had no one to be involved in this code, most of the people which were on the test tracker they just had a look and they go, they was thinking if they do a bit modification to the code they own it...

Anyway, was nice not to be that much hate and ownership to the source codes, i was more happy if all these source codes was united as one....