View Single Post
Old 24th May 2012, 02:00

P2P
Quote:
You must have ioncube installed, all the requirements for TSSE 5.6 Nightcrawler. You will need to spend time in the backend, the tracker settings, set this up how you want. Also the link for the Peel can be set to any place you want to redirect it to internal or external. Now here is the funny part....
99% of all mods fixes, themes, the whole thing came right here from these threads. So any issues you have, simply look at the top of the page almost the middle between Community and Quick links there is a word there...."S....E.....A....R....C.....H"
I did not do much with this, the credit goes to all those that contributed the mods and fixes through out this forum, all I did was put it in one neat package, this thing is huge it is 37.2mb with over 5000 pages (around 5200 if I remember right) it can be cleaned up and made a little smaller. Has been tested on xampp, lamp, wamp, many different servers, and is in use now on maybe 10 sites. So enjoy and if you have any questions, ask developer/wolfman/abc

If you of read the whole post you would have seen you needed ion cube.