View Single Post
Old 25th September 2011, 11:53

P2P
Default Ok guys here is what worked for me
I went through and found an announce.php from a backup of a live site, so its been tested and is working. Everything that's here was found in other threads here at the mighty BVList. If you want to open it up and you will see the areas that were causing problems have been commented out. It needs to be cleaned up a little but it work as it is, real well. Might also pop up to the top of the page..no even further up there where it has the letters "Search" because your going to need the fix somewhere along the way for the blank takepupload.php.
But I will include that fix as well. Lets see...oohhh yeah the whole rules thing slowing your site down from the db, that's in this forums to.
If I was a tracker owner, (and I have been) before I would commit to any code at all I would do my homework and read about the problems others are having, you can bet your a@@ that you will have them to. Don't get a code just because the theme makes a part of your pants all tingley, anyone can retheme a site if they try. My man over at x360 has done a wonder with the code as they have over at WDW. And to all you owners out there, if you ain't got a coder, get one, if you can't get one, get xam he will provide you a turn key site lol. No one said this was plug n play trackers, and if your not comfortable editing code and can follow the directions on here in all the threads, then find someone that is.
Sorry my english is not so good, I am a coder....

And I know if I do not say this someone will post it, yes rename the benc_fixed.php to benc.php
Attached Files
File Type: php announce.php (21.0 KB, 138 views)
File Type: php benc_fixed.php (692 Bytes, 124 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DAKz For This Useful Post:
x360zone (25th September 2011), z3ro (13th October 2014)