View Single Post
Old 13th April 2011, 13:33

P2P
Tbdev or i mean Coldfusion.. can do what they want, its only destroying there name - I have been totally shafted like others, vip then moderator had 4000 support posts and way over a hundred 08/09 modifications posted which i spent a long time doing for Tbdev and the members also had my account Bigjoos renamed to Tbdev2009, Ironically i walked away from that forum head high no dis-respect, not a word at all only to be brutally stabbed in the back, can you begin to imagine how that feels ? probably not - Now as been stated that suites Tbdev to do that because many members will assume Tbdev done all those posts and mods when many know different - I wont add any names but i also have a very dear friend who was also given the same Treatment.

Funny thing is i only ever wanted to work alongside Coldfusion with his full approval but as anyone and all can see he's a very bitter person that wont allow anyone to do jack shit.

Well Coldfusion i have news for you, i will go out my way to expose your latest stunt .. You can rename our accounts and steal the credit go for it what ever turns you on, shouldn't be surprised really you have publically ripped my work and credits off on the Multilayer forum which is clear to see on your SVN. Your nothing but a low life thief and what goes around comes around. All the good coders that meant something there have moved on.

Tbdev will slowly die if this continues and i can assure you there's dam good projects coming through from those that were shafted possibly as well as other independent motivated individuals that are very advanced. So Coldfusion you can Kiss my hairy ass ... You think your smart ? Well there's always someone smarter than you around the corner. GPL

Last edited by Gouald; 22nd April 2011 at 16:34.