View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2018, 02:58
VIP

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
I can comfirm its not working on the new php7 on the install 7.1.12 ok in green but warning on mysql extension as its mysqli lol not my job to fix its joe
Also there is a few boxs missing from the installer one is ann setting too inputs and a few more db errors
You are ok on the php 5.6 there is alot of bugs in the installer too to fix too many not my place to fix joe job
I'm sure joe is thankful for your input, but i think you miss understand what beta tester means.
I think you know that being ask to beta test is to give / list what the problems are, so they can be worked on / fixed, not give that they should be fixed by the one asking, now this is the important part, you have to tell him what the problems are so that he can fix them, he has already said that he will fix or give solutions to the problems. so you did not give what the problems are, just that they should be fixed by joe, so my question is what is the problems that should be worked on instead of reiterating what joe said he was going to do anyways. In the past few months you keep saying that you can do this or that. The important question is what do you offer besides an ego boost, and that is just talk. Nothing is given, besides the fact that your can't setup a server. Everybody have seen that.
The Following User Says Thank You to son For This Useful Post:
papad (25th February 2018)