View Single Post
Old 27th September 2013, 01:37

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoF1 View Post
@joeroberts: I know this, because I am running a similar custom template engine at the moment and your updates will exhaust at a certain stage. Also, I have been creating torrent trackers for more than 10 years now, so what would I know, right¿
Creating torrent trackers or working on torrent trackers? There is a difference between making mods/installing mods and creating actual torrent tracker source code. But for the sake of things I will just assume that you didn't mean to make trackers plural.

Quote:
But it′s fine, obviously a well-developed OOP-based, Smarty-designed torrent tracker is not appreciated, so I′ll just find a different community for it then.
Well 90% of the users here won't even know what OOP-based, Smarty-designed torrent tracker even is. Anyways how can we appreciate something when we never even used it before. Go ahead and find a different community for it and upload it there, we or I myself will just grab it and bring it here.

Quote:
Not sure why this thread turned into pissing match, but it′s cool. Apparently the e-penis in torrenting world still exists, lol.
Where is the pissing match at cause I must have totally missed it. The only one I have seen pulling out a e-penis is you. You come here bragging about this new state of the art torrent tracker that you have been developing. Then when someone mentions their own source code you get all butt hurt about it, and threaten to leave taking this source code elsewhere that no one has yet to see. I can definitely tell you were a CoLdFuSiOn follower all the way. You carry the same I am the best, have the best, and done anything you have done or going to do better.

In point I don't even care if you leave or stay. I don't care if you share your code or not. But for God's sake quit your crying over the fact that no one is kissing your arse like the many did to CoLdFuSiOn.

Last edited by KrackerMan; 27th September 2013 at 01:54.