View Single Post
Old 21st February 2012, 17:49

P2P
Exclamation Offshore Hosting & Black Cobra Hosting
After a week of configuring and working i put together some outstanding hosting packages
We now have servers all over the world, and offer many packages, and still adding to the packages for web hosting, etc. But of main inerest for the users here will be our vps packages which start at 5gbp ($7.10 usd) for our servers in Germany.
We have servers in SoftLayer Datacenter, at Dallas, USA. Hetzner Online AG Datacenter, at Munich, Germany BurstNET Datacenter, at Manchester, UK FDCServers Datacenter, at Zlin, Moravia (Czech Republic).

Test IP: 78.46.17.218 germany
Test IP: 178.63.131.152 germany
Test IP: 50.7.233.194 at Zlin, Moravia (Czech Republic)
Test IP: 69.175.52.226 Test IP: 173.192.225.182 Test IP: 174.37.164.85 Test IP: 174.36.55.120 usa

We also beside offering many different packages for your approval also offer complete tracker install and setup on the hosting packages.

We offer;
TBDEV Tracker install
TS v5.6 Tracker install
Torrent trader Tracker install
phpMyBitTorrent install
u323 Tracker install

the introductory install price is 6gbp (9.48 usd as of this morning) plus hosting price. so you could easily be running a tracker in a couple hours, for less then $20, I think he's insane but before he comes to his senses better jump on this special.

All of our packages can be seen at www.offshore-hosting.tk/clientarea.php and our vps packages range in drive size up to 50gb on a 100mbs connection. We are offering unlimited bandwidth on all vps packages, and support

So all you need to be a tracker rockstar is a domain name, and a banner.
These special introductory deals are for our friends at bvlist and can not last forever, so grab one now.

if you have any questions pm me here on the site, on msn, or reply here he has to watch the threads lol